Home

Madden NFL 11 Videos: Eagles vs. Cowboys (OS @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Videos: Eagles vs. Cowboys (OS @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2010, 09:52 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 11 Videos: Eagles vs. Cowboys (OS @ E3)

I really appreciate the effort put into the emotion of the game...much better then last year and i can really see this making the game more fun and exciting to play.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:50 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Not another year of this...There is still no CONSECUTIVE HITS...everytime a receiver catches the ball the defenders are basically bumping off of him as soon as one defender makes contact...That's not football!!! Yea they added the locker room and other spiffy things but this NOT and I repeat NOT football...EA has cheated us out of another 60 bucks and we have to live with it for another year...
Old 06-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #35
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Good video. Can't wait to get madden 11 in about 7 weeks from. That is a long time from now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 12:38 PM   #36
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by womalee23
the stadium looks beautiful.
You didn't have to pay for it.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 8

Gameflow: "Now let's fool the defense with play action and then run to the outside."

Doesn't make much sense to me!
Old 06-25-2010, 01:04 PM   #38
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknmild
seriously people say the same things over and over again please quit b*tching so much either buy the game or dont geeesh the main people complaining will be in line at midnight at Wal-Mart or Gamestop purchasing the game.
Pretty much so bro. Most people who are complaining now will be there at the midnight release. I don't understand why the people are complaining are still here. I understand they are not happy with it not been made to their likings and all. But man I wish they would give the complaining a rest now.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:24 PM   #39
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Pretty much so bro. Most people who are complaining now will be there at the midnight release.
After the "info" that's been SEEN and released up to this point,I wouldn't bank on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I don't understand why the people are complaining are still here. I understand they are not happy with it not been made to their likings and all. But man I wish they would give the complaining a rest now.
So,using your logic,only positive comments are to be made about Madden,right?
I hate to break it to you,but this is a public forum about Madden, GOOD or BAD,instead of making your little "snide" remarks,you DO have the option of avoiding said threads,or better yet put people on ignore.

It's obvious you love Madden,but ALOT of folks are tired of the BS,and with this being the only option for an NFL game,criticism is going to be plenty,so either you can deal with it,or like I've already mentioned,skip the thread or put people on ignore if the criticism bothers you that much.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 06-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #40
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

After watching these,the issues have been mentioned enough.
I will say the graphics look good,but (imo) the graphics were never the main problem.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »