Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Jets vs. Patriots (OS @ E3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Jets vs. Patriots (OS @ E3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2010, 06:39 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Jets vs. Patriots (OS @ E3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daley7199
You guys complain about Maddens commentary. Tiger Woods has got to be the most lifeless, boring, repetitive, uninspired commentary of any game ever made.
Its clear you don't watch golf. That's is exactly what golf commentary is...boring. So comparing the two is crazy.

Quote:
Hey I don't necessarily blame you for giving up on madden. There hasn't been alot of whole sale changes in the game. Basically just a new paint job each year and thats it; But I hope you don't plan on buying NBA2k11 b/c if that were the case you would then be a hypocrite since 2k has been releasing the same basketball game since 2k7.
That is horrible logic. If game "A" has gameplay problems that are never address year in and year, yet the release the same game. You can't compare that to game "B" that has good/great gameplay with a few bugs and keeps that same gameplay yearly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #42
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

If they fixed the flaws of last year and sold it to me this year i would buy it for 60 bucks. i just wish i didn't have to wait for patches to get a finished game.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:36 PM   #43
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Originally Posted by: daley7199: Hey I don't necessarily blame you for giving up on madden. There hasn't been alot of whole sale changes in the game. Basically just a new paint job each year and thats it; But I hope you don't plan on buying NBA2k11 b/c if that were the case you would then be a hypocrite since 2k has been releasing the same basketball game since 2k7.
Womlee23: If you follow 2k basketball since 07, In my opinion, little has changed because little change was needed as far as gameplay. To me madden has been unplayable since I saw gameplay from apf/2k. So you really can't put madden in the same sentence as nba2k.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:08 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Hey I don't necessarily blame you for giving up on madden. There hasn't been alot of whole sale changes in the game. Basically just a new paint job each year and thats it; But I hope you don't plan on buying NBA2k11 b/c if that were the case you would then be a hypocrite since 2k has been releasing the same basketball game since 2k7.
Terrible logic and false statement! NBA 2K has had 3 great games this generation. Madden, ZERO! NBA 2K9 was not very good. NBA 2K11 is looking very promising because they have Mike Wang(leader of the 2K7 and 2K8 team) back. He is what everyone thought Ian Cummings would be. He knows the sport and he listens to the fans.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:38 PM   #45
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Its clear you don't watch golf. That's is exactly what golf commentary is...boring. So comparing the two is crazy.
Actually the commentary in golf is usually very informative and at times pretty funny, if you know the sport that is.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #46
Pro

I never said is wasn't informative, I just said it was boring. Someone speaking in monotone can be quite informative but yet that person would still be boring. And my point was more based on commentary of football vs. golf. So your point is.....shall I say "pointless".
Old 06-20-2010, 12:32 PM   #47
Pro

Oh and by the way, very few people would call golf commentary funny. I'm not saying it never is but its rare. But again no comparison to other sports.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »