Home

OK, so you dont like what you see in Madden, so what, you're still buying it

This is a discussion on OK, so you dont like what you see in Madden, so what, you're still buying it within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: OK, so you dont like what you see in Madden, so what, you're still buying it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
Sorry... I really wish I could help because I am NOT satisfied thus far with the improvements in Madden... But I'm a sucker to play the latest NFL game no matter how bad... :/

I will be purchasing this Day 1 because I have no self control...
I like your honesty dude!!!!
Old 06-20-2010, 12:48 PM   #74
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: OK, so you dont like what you see in Madden, so what, you're still buying it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Speak with both.
Message boards are stronger than what people make it out to be...This is a public(dont have to sign up to lurk)forum and google is a helluva search engine...

Last edited by Jukeman; 06-20-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #75
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Well let get this correct. Some people who went to E3 and said Madden 11 is no more different then ncaa11.
Huge difference between the two. NCAA 11 looks to have a very good dynasty/franchise, Madden doesn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_2k11_*
yea that is what i like about getting madden is having family and friends over and playing what i wish a good football game but i usually forget all the problems when i play with family
I will say that Madden is good for that. Just not $60 worth of good for me. I need the game to have more realism, and a much better franchise.

But it is good for grabbing a buddy and playing for bragging rights.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:05 PM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
In all honesty guys....isn't it prmature to assume we won't like madden this year? I am a believer, you have to play it to appreciate it. None of us can truly say we wont like the game until we actually play it via demo or by renting.
No franchise updates. I don't think I'll like it. No matter how the demo plays. Maybe next year, again.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:12 PM   #78
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
Message boards are stronger than what people make it out to be...This is a public(dont have to sign up to lurk)forum and google is a helluva search engine...
I agree.

We always seem to read about how small in numbers we are, and how little we matter.

But I believe your right Jukeman...to underestimate the power and influence of the Net, I feel is a mistake. Imo....just the fact that EA Reps spent the time they did here last year, I feel bears that out. If we really didn't matter...no way would they have even bothered to come here. The internet is way to powerful to ignore.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 28

If you honestly think EA gives a crap about a few opinions on here you are nuts. In fact, EA cares very little about making the best game ever. They care only about making a game that sells. THat's why nothing is ever built on. They approach the design of the game and the year's "features" from a marketing standpoint. They already marketed pro-tak last year, why would they improve it and market it again this year? They need some new gimmick. If you think for one minute that they don't really have these conversations you're in denial. Buying up the exclusive license and screwing all of us was EA's investment in Madden. It allows them to be arrogant and think their game is so great. Madden is a piece of crap. It's an embarrassing, sub par effort by a mediocre development studio that has trouble understanding basics of football. There is no vision nor polish in the game and it's still not even close to being as good as NFL 2k5. Those are the facts. All of the misinformation and excuses we hear from the team will never take that away.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:12 PM   #80
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
Same here. It is REALLY disappointing to me this year...I just expected SO much more when I heard they took a whole year to actually FIX the game, then I saw the videos.

It's the same crap, different year, IMO. Seriously a letdown.

Time for them to hire some new blood, IMO. Give the game to a new development studio, and let's move forward for a change.
You might be on to something there. Even though the lack of competition would hamper innovation. Another studio might spare us from many of the game-killing glitches that we've had to endure with every new iteration, of Madden, during this generation of consoles.

Last edited by PocketRocket; 06-20-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »