Home

Side-Lines Catches Fixed!

This is a discussion on Side-Lines Catches Fixed! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2010, 11:39 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Side-Lines Catches Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
LMAO....good one!
I'm glad someone recognized my sarcasm. To think we are waiting to see that they still have to work on something like this 6 games into next gen is depressing. But it's a good thing I guess.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:43 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 11

Well I'm glad to see them implement something in 2011 that was already done back in 2004 by NFL2K5. It only took EA 6 years, but they are finally catching up to what was done on the past gen.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #11
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
Well I'm glad to see them implement something in 2011 that was already done back in 2004 by NFL2K5. It only took EA 6 years, but they are finally catching up to what was done on the past gen.
Well bro like the old saying goes. Better late then never. I know it took them sometime to get around to it. But aleast it is in there now. I'm happy with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 11:56 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Well bro like the old saying goes. Better late then never. I know it took them sometime to get around to it. But aleast it is in there now. I'm happy with it.
I am too, I'm just still bitter than EA, instead of improving their game, just eliminated the competition. NFL2K5 was my favorite football game ever, and I have every reason to believe it would have only gotten better with time.

Unfortunately, we'll never know. I still play Madden, because I'm too much of a football whore to not buy a football game, but I'm still bitter about it.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:11 PM   #13
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
I'm glad someone recognized my sarcasm. To think we are waiting to see that they still have to work on something like this 6 games into next gen is depressing. But it's a good thing I guess.
Oh no--I got the back handed comment, I just chose an easier reply. All that other childish crap gets old. Whenever they do something right, people still aren't happy....Lmao, sad.

Edit: yeah, i know, too late right? shoulda done it a while ago? Lol...

GT: IIx PaCmAN xII
Rams/Mizzou/Cards

Last edited by Pacman83; 06-20-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:22 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Why should I be happy we are just now getting this in 2010? Yea, its nice and all it finally works, but seriously, it should be embarrassing to EA that they took this long. Maybe next year we'll get a new challenge system that is similar to 2k's. If we do, it'll most likely be flawed though, so whats better. A flawed challenge system, or one that works okay, but you can't select what to challenge?

― Plato
Old 06-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #15
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Why should I be happy we are just now getting this in 2010? Yea, its nice and all it finally works, but seriously, it should be embarrassing to EA that they took this long. Maybe next year we'll get a new challenge system that is similar to 2k's. If we do, it'll most likely be flawed though, so whats better. A flawed challenge system, or one that works okay, but you can't select what to challenge?
To me its just a game. I don't see games for what they aren't, its the opposite. I know what can be done better though, flaws are obvious in all games. But some of you guys its pretty annoying how everything they do is wrong....like they are the Anti-Christ around here, some of it is constructive, but a lot of it is pointless whines and b****ing just because they can type at a computer...just never happy, and i think that part is pretty sad, the fact that its that serious. ...just my .02

GT: IIx PaCmAN xII
Rams/Mizzou/Cards

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 04:02 PM   #16
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9

Part of me just thinks EA can't win. Don't get me wrong, I'd be the first to complain..but you can't slate EA for ages about something, then slate them more for putting it in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »