Home

Are you going to play Madden '11?

This is a discussion on Are you going to play Madden '11? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Will you play Madden '11?
Yes 103 60.59%
No 67 39.41%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2010, 05:39 AM   #41
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Are you going to play Madden '11?

Wish I could change or delete my vote. I voted and then found out they didn't touch OF.

I'm sure I'll eventually grab it but it has lost some excitement for sure.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 05:53 AM   #42
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14

Everyone that says no, knows damn well they will buy it. Stop lying to yourself.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-21-2010, 06:43 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDude916
Everyone that says no, knows damn well they will buy it. Stop lying to yourself.
I don't get why people keep posting this lame comment. Believe it or not, SOME people do have some self control and aren't so enamored with Madden they just can't control themselves.

In my case, no means no.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:29 AM   #44
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJenness
I don't get why people keep posting this lame comment. Believe it or not, SOME people do have some self control and aren't so enamored with Madden they just can't control themselves.

In my case, no means no.
And when this is the case, that's when I wonder what's the purpose? I'm not asking you to step off. I'm not saying that the forums should chucked full of all positive fanboys.

But to you, with your mind made up and having seen enough of M11, what is your purpose for continuing to come here daily? Is it just to read other's opinions? Or is to continue to be vocal in hopes that one day you'll be heard? I don't get it...
Old 06-21-2010, 08:36 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
lol @ people voting 'no'. People just incessantly discussing somethign that have absolutely no interest in.
Where do you get "People have no interest in" by them not being satisfied and not playing it.

I have a HUGE interest in whether Madden is a good NFL Licensed video football game or not, since it's the ONLY one being developed. Sadly, it has not been on the Next Gen systems.

Just because I may not be playing it, doesn't mean I have "No Interest" in the game someday being what it should be. That's why I come here. To get info.

Really not that difficult of a concept if you think about it.

Last edited by bucky60; 06-21-2010 at 08:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 08:56 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
But to you, with your mind made up and having seen enough of M11, what is your purpose for continuing to come here daily? Is it just to read other's opinions? Or is to continue to be vocal in hopes that one day you'll be heard? I don't get it...
If enough people make comments on enough sites, in conjunction with dropping sales, then maybe EA/Tib WILL start listening.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:07 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 4

No I wont, I was all excited about buying madden for the first time since 08 but now im going to pass. Lack of franchise updates kills it for me. I would rather put my money towards NCAA this year and just play that.
http://twitter.com/AndyWestond < Its amazing how boring I am..
Old 06-21-2010, 09:10 AM   #48
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
And when this is the case, that's when I wonder what's the purpose? I'm not asking you to step off. I'm not saying that the forums should chucked full of all positive fanboys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Where do you get "People have no interest in" by them not being satisfied and not playing it.

I have a HUGE interest in whether Madden is a good NFL Licensed video football game or not, since it's the ONLY one being developed. Sadly, it has not been on the Next Gen systems.

Just because I may not be playing it, doesn't mean I have "No Interest" in the game someday being what it should be. That's why I come here. To get info.

Really not that difficult of a concept if you think about it.
There in a nutshell is the answer to the first quote

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »