Home

Player Stats after their career is over

This is a discussion on Player Stats after their career is over within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Player Stats after their career is over

Somebody with some Madden knowledge help me out on this. Does anybody know of any of the madden games (ps2,or ps3) for any year that will keep a players career stats even after they retire. Im stick of playing a game for years to have my player have some of the best stats in history (career stats) get completely erased from the stat book. Anybody know any of the madden games that doesnt do this? let me know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Player Stats after their career is over

If they go to the hall of fame you can view their career stats, that's the only way though.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_noob
If they go to the hall of fame you can view their career stats, that's the only way though.

yes thats one way. Also another way is there is a gliitch where some rookies come into the league with a retired players stats. Then you get to search and find those players. Also you can rename them to the players stats they stole.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
Rookie

thanks guys, is this hall of fame thing in the player career mode only or do players get to the hall of fame in a regular franchise mode as well?
Old 06-21-2010, 03:01 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 12

I have been asking for a retired player roster with stats for a long time.

Glad to see I am not the only one that wants one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #6
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41

I was complaining about this a few years ago and all my freinds were like "why" My only response was "why not?" It would just add to the depth of dynasty. I like CH2k8 and NBA 2k series keeps career highs and NCAA series keeps school records Madden needs to have more things like this.

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:41 PM   #7
six
Banned

OVR: 6

I know if you make one of the top NFL top ten lists or something your stats are kept for their career....like if I break the rushing record with CJ all time, passing Emmit Smith....it would have his career yards on there..but game by game, year by year? Not that I know of except the Hall of Fame.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:33 AM   #8
Rookie

i just think the top 50 players or whatever in the career category should be saved if they have stats. A guy whose played 16 seasons as a starting QB is going have a **** ton of passing yards. maybe top ten all time, after he retires hes stats should stand in that category. Its A) something to look back on especially if you put all that time into playing all those seasons and B) if feels like you accomplished something. Its like playing 10 seasons then have your data deleted and starting over. who wants that? Has anybody touched outside the walls of madden? a better question is are there any legitimate NFL football games besides madden, that might hold this feature?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »