Home

Halftime Show and Extra Point???

This is a discussion on Halftime Show and Extra Point??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 02:36 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 46
Re: Halftime Show and Extra Point???

it would be interestingly odd if was outright removed.

i actually liked it a lot.

my guess, its in there but unchanged.

i have a feeling its part of the big 'franchise' overhaul for next year and beyond.

someone twitter ian and ask.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 8

I havent read the entire thread so maybe this has been asked before but why havent this been discussed by any bigger gaming site in any preview? How come no one has a clue? Someone at E3 would know the answer you would think.

I belive that it is not there and Will be used as marketing next year as a new feature.

Last edited by Carolus Rex; 07-14-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:22 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm not sure what to think. Was the "Extra Point" in Madden 10 perfect? No, but I think it was a good start; and I can't believe they would scrap it after only one year.
I would speculate that it's relatively unchanged from last year and thats why there's no hype; or they made big improvements and they're waiting until we start seeing ads on tv for "11". Hey I can dream, right?
Old 07-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 7

Don't worry guys, the half time and extra point show will surpass everything you've ever seen in any other nlf game this year in madden 11.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
Don't worry guys, the half time and extra point show will surpass everything you've ever seen in any other nlf game this year in madden 11.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:02 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Now this is E3 2010 Madden and im willing to bet that what we see now is what we get. Im dissapointed by EA,Ian and the other Madden devs, they hate that we compare Madden to APF2K8 and NFL2K5's gameplay, running game, presentation, but they still can't surpass it all these years later. I mean the blueprint of what fans want and have been asking for is right there for them, all they had to do is reduplicate what those two game did to shut up alot of us, but they want to be stubborn and do things there way.
+10000000000000000000000
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:25 AM   #71
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
Surely, you are joking!??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 01:58 AM   #72
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
I remember last year at E3 09 we saw the halftime show/end of game show and we all hoped it wasn't the final product, and it ended up being the final version of the halftime show when the game was released. Now this is E3 2010 Madden and im willing to bet that what we see now is what we get. Im dissapointed by EA,Ian and the other Madden devs, they hate that we compare Madden to APF2K8 and NFL2K5's gameplay, running game, presentation, but they still can't surpass it all these years later. I mean the blueprint of what fans want and have been asking for is right there for them, all they had to do is reduplicate what those two game did to shut up alot of us, but they want to be stubborn and do things there way. Im hoping the Madden devs make me eat my words when the final game is released, but I don't see much changing between now and August.
...but...I...didn't like...NFL 2k5 or APF 2k8...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »