Home

phone number to leave feedback for Madden 11

This is a discussion on phone number to leave feedback for Madden 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2010, 10:38 AM   #17
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: phone number to leave feedback for Madden 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
This is just so odd. It's like they are disregarding the ideas and discussions at OS. They were just here last year! Why ignore this forum!?! Steve, Millennium doesn't this rub you the wrong way? I would figure there to be a ton of usable information here. I don't this idea at all.
You're on this forum so, I think it's fairly obvious as to why they don't come here anymore.

As for the number... Why would they release it two months before the game drops? It seems to be they would want people opinions who actually played the game but, that's just me.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 06-23-2010, 10:49 AM   #18
MVP

This is a strange approach to getting feedback.

Meanwhile AT EA...Ok who's turn is it listen to the voicemail for an 8 hour shift today? Remember to take notes because that Vmail feedback is important to us. Remember people we only have 1056 hours of recorded feedback left to get through. Lets crank it out.

Probably not
Old 06-23-2010, 10:55 AM   #19
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14
Thumbs down Re: phone number to leave feedback for Madden 11

looks like its a T-Mobile number.
its probably a cell phone shut off sitting in a drawer somewhere in California.. lol

Last edited by boooey; 06-23-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Why would EA use a gmail account??

So they don't have to pay for it.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #21
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
You're on this forum so, I think it's fairly obvious as to why they don't come here anymore.

As for the number... Why would they release it two months before the game drops? It seems to be they would want people opinions who actually played the game but, that's just me.
LMAO, thats actually a good point. What the heck are they doing? Nobody has played Madden 11, why the heck are they looking for feedback now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 11:19 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 12

No thanks - I'll stick to public forums where our opinions and concerns are available for free and publicly to the entire planet.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:29 PM   #23
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
This is just so odd. It's like they are disregarding the ideas and discussions at OS. They were just here last year! Why ignore this forum!?! Steve, Millennium doesn't this rub you the wrong way? I would figure there to be a ton of usable information here. I don't this idea at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480

Just to be clear here, I didn't mean that Sois is the reason why the devs don't come here anymore. That's ludicrous. No one person could have ran off the devs. It took the majority of this community as a whole to run the devs off.

I guess what I should have said was, You're on here so you should know why the devs don't come here anymore. Either way sorry if you took it the wrong way man.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 06-23-2010, 06:02 PM   #24
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Why would EA use a gmail account??
My guess is their internal email system can't handle the load they may be expecting.

That number looks to be based out of California unless I looked up the area code wrong. Isn't Tiburon in Florida?

We definitely don't need another way to give them info. We need a better way to get info from them. To get questions answered. Ian's been really helpful, but I know he gets tired of answering tweets, and I'm sure his hands are tied with what he can respond to as many times he has to clear it through marketing.

It would be nice if we could have some way of putting together a question list on a given topic and submit it to EA for a response. Live Chats are nice, but I forget about them every single time and haven't been able to participate in them, and many people are at work.

I wish OS would start something like that up here. I'm more than willing to dedicate the time to track the topics of discussion, put together the question lists from the community, and post the responses once received.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »