Home

phone number to leave feedback for Madden 11

This is a discussion on phone number to leave feedback for Madden 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2010, 06:15 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: phone number to leave feedback for Madden 11

It won't do much good if they filter out the complaints about what Madden lacks, and the list is long. I realize no one likes to hear the negatives on their product, but Madden has far too many at this point. The other issue is that we get the same empty promises every year and nothing ever changes significantly enough to change the feeling of many towards the game. If Tiburon is serious, they should open up using youtube and show what they are changing and would like feedback on it. Everyone should be able to see publicly what the feedback is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 06:26 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

ain't it too late, the game is coming out in few more weeks...and plus if you have to ask the fans for an input you clearly aint paying enough attention to your own games.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:06 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 16

It's probably for Marketing.

Look at the videos for NBA Elite 11. They begin with complaints from dedicated fans of the series. Signs have been brewing around the web that M11 is all done and we can only HOPE something big is brewing for Madden 12.

-SeventhWard

Old 06-25-2010, 02:12 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

This serves us no good unless EA really shows us they are listening. I want detailed blogs that let us hear a phone call, then see how they fixed it and let us give feedback about how they could improve it even more. Do this for 20+ problems and Madden 12 may be a decent game, a big MAYBE.

― Plato
Old 06-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #29
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I'm thinking Gmail, like yahoo has a spam folder they can just log into and dump?!?

Okay, joking aside, I have always gotten the impression that they take feedback seriously. However, they have to filter that feedback. I guess what frustrates me is that I think EA knows what people want from Madden. I can only guess that they want "raw data" to show to "Ian's boss" that this is what the fans want to try and let them make the game better instead of cranking out a new "back of the box feature."

We want presentation that rivals 2k games [not just 2k5, but 2k sports games in general.] We want a game that respects and represents the sport better than it has. Wihle some peopel don't care about online or franchise mode, I think those two things at the very least are things we can ALL agree on. I don't know anyone who plays Madden and says, "If only this game were more like Blitz."
Old 06-25-2010, 04:10 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 6

Im very close to giving up Madden completely based off of crap over inflated ratings for the "flavor of the month" teams and an untouched franchise mode considering thats all i play.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:35 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
im sure they will be listened to, im just baffled they're going to even attempt this, if there feelings were mangled before just reading complaints I can't imagine how they will stomach listening to them

haha, i cant even imagine.
i cannot wait till some of those calls make their way to youtube lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »