Home

Madden NFL 11 Main Menu, Options and Features Walkthrough, Some Soundtracks (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Main Menu, Options and Features Walkthrough, Some Soundtracks (K0ACHK) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 11 Soundtrack

What about the song with Lil Wayne in the official E3 Trailer? What is the name of that song?
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
Old 06-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 49

Songs that neeed to be in a football game

Right Now Van Halen
Enter Sandman Mettalica
Eye of the Tiger Survivor
Your The Best Karate Kid
Simply the Best Tina Turner

I have like 125 songs in 2k5. I edited start and stop points, effects, etc..on the PC, and then put them in the game where they should go. The game always has a theme, and starts with Monday Night Football, Fox theme, CBS theme, etc...I have end of quarter songs, 2 minute songs, TD songs, and its awesome.

If EA would put me on there audio team, I would do wonders for them. Im going to make a video and show everyone how fantastic 2k5 can sound with custom sounds. You can even edit in crowd cheers. I have some songs that are edited and sounds like to crowd is chanting parts of the song, and scoring a TD, sack, INT, etc...ROCKS! Imagine scoring a game winning TD, and hearing the song start at... YOUR SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THEN ALL THE REST....or your tthe best, around, nothings ever gonna keep you down....or RIGHT NOW, hey, its your tomorrow, right now, come on its everything, do it right here this moment, it means everything, etc...and you got to have a 2 minute timeout with EYE OF THE TIGER!

THE KEY TO BEING A GOOD SONG EDITOR IS NOT JUST SELECTION, BUT KNOWING WHERE IN A SONG TO START, AND AT WHAT TIME ON THE FEILD..to maximize excitement.

So many other great songs never used in sport games

Last edited by wheelman990; 06-23-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Thanks to this video by KOACHK we now know some of the songs off the Madden 11 Soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxC359jiUy0

A Chilling Championship Remix-Sam Spence
A New Game Remix-Sam Spence
Bang on the Drum All Day-Todd Rundgren(Packers TD song)
Classic Battle- Sam Spence
Crazy Train-Ozzy Osbourne
Halftime (Stand Up & Get Crunk)-Ying Yang Twins(Saints)
Let It Rock- Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne
Machinehead-Bush
Magnificent Eleven-Sam Spence
Ramblin' Man from Gramblin-Sam Spence
Reunion in Canton Remix-Dave Robidoux
Rock and Roll all night-Kiss
Roud Up-Sam Spence
Salute To Courage-Sam Spence
Song 2-Blur
The Equalizer-Sam Spence
Tick Tick Boom-The Hives

That's all I got from the video, but we also know Thunderstruck, Zombie Nation and Rock and Roll Part 2 are in the game.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

BOOOOOOOOO

I say again...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I really hate all the songs that are NOT FOOTBALL RELATED... ever since Madden 2000 dropped, my favorite songs on the soundtrack were the ones that were about playing Madden:

Red Cafe
The Federation
Pharaoh Monche
Xibit
Ludacris
etc...

I always leave the NFL film songs and remixes ON... I'm glad they got licensing for some of the stadium songs, but I'd rather have Madden songs on Madden.

as it stands, all my favorite Madden related songs from the past are on my Madden-oliday CD that I play on the way to pick up my new game. Unfortunately, the soundtrack has been lacking a Madden song for years...

I NEED SOME MADDEN SONGS...

Oh yeah, where was I...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Later
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 01:19 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

I made it by kevin rudolf,think they confirmed that song in the trailer,if so Greatest song on soundtrack no doubt,all ill be listenin too
Old 06-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 36

*Pukes*

THE HIVES AGAIN?? HOW MANY SPORTS GAMES DOES THAT SONG NEED TO BE IN?? IT WAS IN MADDEN 08!

I liked M10s soundtrack (it's the music I listen to), but they picked songs everybody already knew so it got incredibly dull. Half the fun of the Madden soundtrack is discovering new stuff. Looks to be "Generic Stadium Music" in the soundtrack this year...I thought they would make it so they were stadium sounds only...

I don't care if "Bang the Drum All Day" is the Packers TD song, it does NOT belong on the Madden soundtrack. Such an awful, awful song.

Last edited by RedZoneD25; 06-23-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:05 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by davey225
*Pukes*

I liked M10s soundtrack (it's the music I listen to), but they picked songs everybody already knew. Half the fun of the Madden soundtrack is discovering new stuff. Looks to be "Generic Stadium Music" in the soundtrack this year.

I don't care if "Bang the Drum All Day" is the Packers TD song, it does NOT belong on the Madden soundtrack. Such an awful, awful song.
Maddens soundtracks are terrible!
Old 06-23-2010, 03:29 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 14

Have they made this official or are you just assuming it will be on the soundtrack because we know it's on the gameplay? I don't think it's going to be on the soundtrack because i thought the devs said in the one video that it will just be for stadium music to make it more authentic. Unless you were told it will be on the soundtrack? The only songs that I know are on the soundtrack are song 2 by blur, tick tick boom by The Hives and I made it by Kevin Rudolph feat lil wayne.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 03:35 PM   #16
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

wasnt tick tick boom on another madden soundtrack?

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »