Home

Madden is Complete

This is a discussion on Madden is Complete within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2010, 09:36 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden is Complete

Quote:
EA knows that 2K will most likely start competing with them in football games next year, and when that happens, they will want to bring out all the big guns (so to speak).
So you mean that Ian & Co. will begin to really start making BIG improvments? If they could get rights to the Europhia game engine, they would make a killing. With them 'apparently' making the best franchise of all time for M12, plus Superstar mode, then add on all the other possibly cool features, and by 2014 we could have a pretty damm good game.. that's if they A) Got Europhia or B) Made their own Physics game engine.

Plus it wont just be 2K, if 505 Games (Backbreaker) makes big upgrades to their second game (If it is announced) they would be pretty competitive. Hell.. don't look towards this Augest, or the next, wait untill Augest of 2014 and I'm quite confident things may be better.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:11 AM   #18

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bolts-
So you mean that Ian & Co. will begin to really start making BIG improvments? If they could get rights to the Europhia game engine, they would make a killing. With them 'apparently' making the best franchise of all time for M12, plus Superstar mode, then add on all the other possibly cool features, and by 2014 we could have a pretty damm good game.. that's if they A) Got Europhia or B) Made their own Physics game engine.

Plus it wont just be 2K, if 505 Games (Backbreaker) makes big upgrades to their second game (If it is announced) they would be pretty competitive. Hell.. don't look towards this Augest, or the next, wait untill Augest of 2014 and I'm quite confident things may be better.
Well, since we are speaking in fairy tale language, there won't be a 2014. the world ends in 2012.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:13 AM   #19
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't think Euphoria is the answer? I am not really sold into it, too rag dollish and Dolls too weak at moments with minimal struggle. Deeper better Franchise + New physics engine= Madden 08?
I dont know, who knows what will happen. I just want so competition or EA just to take one year to completely listen to the fanbase around here. Kinda like MLB The Show 09

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 06-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I think it makes sense that they spent less time/effort on Madden 11 and have finished it early to spend maximum time on RTP and an overhaul for Madden 12. Honestly I hope that's true. For anyone that complains about that then just don't buy 11. After all, the suggestion I continuously see in these forums is EA should go to a 2 year cycle and that's effectively what this will be.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:55 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bolts-

Please tell me this is a sarcastic post...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 10:59 AM   #22
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

What is RTP?
Old 06-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #23
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
What is RTP?
Real Time Physics, I think.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:05 AM   #24
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
Real Time Physics, I think.

oh, thanks man

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »