Home

Madden is Complete

This is a discussion on Madden is Complete within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2010, 11:42 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Madden is Complete

Im doing a database on all known player over ratings and when reading through on Pastapadres comments: 'The game is complete already. I didn't even have a chance to look into camera angles so I'm not sure whats available.'
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 12:01 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Madden is Complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasfavres
Im doing a database on all known player over ratings and when reading through on Pastapadres comments: 'The game is complete already. I didn't even have a chance to look into camera angles so I'm not sure whats available.'

I assume it is standard procedure, but it seems so early compared to usual where they continued to tune for another week or two.

I don't want to rant, but I need to get this off my chest. It feels like every single thing about M11 I have read has shown me ZERO sense of urgency to release a competent football game, or one that is visibly better than Madden 10.. I mean, even the dev team seems less interested in this edition than in years previous. If they can't even get into it, how can I?
Old 06-25-2010, 02:46 AM   #3
Banned

foolish813's Arena

OVR: 7

Remember you heard it here first. I think Madden is moving on to a physics based engine next year. They will be scrapping all but the newest features. Madden 11 has been done for about 3-4 months atleast, IMO. They are already baking a new cake. I don't blame them. The current regime has been standing on someone elses legs long enough.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:48 AM   #4
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish813
Remember you heard it here first. I think Madden is moving on to a physics based engine next year. They will be scrapping all but the newest features. Madden 11 has been done for about 3-4 months atleast, IMO. They are already baking a new cake. I don't blame them. The current regime has been standing on someone elses legs long enough.
I agree with this. There is no way that Elite and NHL gets RTP and Madden and NCAA doesn't.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:53 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31_OS
I agree with this. There is no way that Elite and NHL gets RTP and Madden and NCAA doesn't.
So, just asking in a normal tone, you believe the Madden team essentially sacrificed Madden 11 for Madden 12?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2010, 03:00 AM   #6
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by davey225
So, just asking in a normal tone, you believe the Madden team essentially sacrificed Madden 11 for Madden 12?
This is a tough question. I honestly don't think they sacrificed it. I think it was a matter of delegating resources. They have probably been balls to the wall with Madden 12 for a while to get the RTP in and in correctly. This is just my opinion though.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:02 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 12

Give me a break, now we are giving EA excuses for why they haven't done much for Madden 11.What was the excuse the other 4 or 5 years. Maybe we should come up with some for those years to?
Old 06-25-2010, 03:11 AM   #8
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
Give me a break, now we are giving EA excuses for why they haven't done much for Madden 11.What was the excuse the other 4 or 5 years. Maybe we should come up with some for those years to?
Take it easy dude. No one is making excuses. I simply made an observation as to why Madden 11 may not be improving at the rate it should be this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »