Home

Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2010, 02:10 PM   #33
Rookie

TheFuture94's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06

The guy playing is horrible. The game didn't look very good either.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #34
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game in the Snow - Ravens vs. Steelers (madscientist06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelito kache
ahhhh... Madden, Madden, MADDEN Another waste of time in Madden 11... once again madden its a Sim Game.. Dammit Man... Look at The Running Play, This Man runs For 10 yards most of the time, that doesnt happend in the NFL Come ON... Im Not Getting Madden This Year No Way, No Way, I Am SO Mad, I Am So Mad at This Game, and The Developer its Not even Funny... Its Time for Changes, IAN Should get Fire.. Im Tired of This Krapy Game they trying to Sell Me.. And You Guys.. WOW!!!!
Good. Don't get the game and simply....go away.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:11 PM   #35
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Come on Ian and company. How is it that the AI D can get pressure with no trouble. While the Human D can't get no pressure what so ever. This was the problem in madden 10. I would of thought ya'll of fixed it. Come on it is all about the AI. The AI seems to always get Superhuman strenght and mange to get great pressure every down. How about giving the human controlled D some love for once. Also once again seeing the AI coming across the otherside of the field and getting it's second pick of the game in video#2. Man what is up with Super AI. Please fix this Ian and crew. Give some agressiveness to the Human D pass rush and tone down the AI int ratio some. It's getting quit old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 02:12 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 27

I really like the replays. Definitely better than any effort they've ever done. I can see a number of upgrades to presentation here. Still far from where it should be at this point, but I can see they've listened to a number of my complaints and have addressed quite a few.

I just hope that the playcall screen is not popping up over the replays, and it's just a matter of people button-mashing.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:14 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Come on Ian and company. How is it that the AI D can get pressure with no trouble. While the Human D can't get no pressure what so ever. This was the problem in madden 10. I would of thought ya'll of fixed it. Come on it is all about the AI. The AI seems to always get Superhuman strenght and mange to get great pressure every down. How about giving the human controlled D some love for once. Also once again seeing the AI coming across the otherside of the field and getting it's second pick of the game in video#2. Man what is up with Super AI. Please fix this Ian and crew. Give some agressiveness to the Human D pass rush and tone down the AI int ratio some. It's getting quit old.
Dude... the guy playing rushed 2 people nearly every pass. I don't think this game is a fair representation of how aggressive the human pass rush can be.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 06-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelito kache
ahhhh... Madden, Madden, MADDEN Another waste of time in Madden 11... once again madden its a Sim Game.. Dammit Man... Look at The Running Play, This Man runs For 10 yards most of the time, that doesnt happend in the NFL Come ON... Im Not Getting Madden This Year No Way, No Way, I Am SO Mad, I Am So Mad at This Game, and The Developer its Not even Funny... Its Time for Changes, IAN Should get Fire.. Im Tired of This Krapy Game they trying to Sell Me.. And You Guys.. WOW!!!!

Fortunately, like Scott said, nobody is making you buy this game. If I complained about every product in existence that wasn't up to my standard.... "OMG this FORK is wayyyy too THIN! I can't believe they're trying to sell me this junk. The fork engineer (metallurgist? lol) needs to be FIRED! WOW!!!!!!"

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 06-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I also agree with this. However, I can't believe no one commented on the same old Madden issue of taking your QB and dropping back 15 yards and rolling out to the sideline giving you a year and a half to throw it. The guy playing as the raves was doing it. As soon as you roll out like that and break the pocket, the DE should be crushing him. More proof that they don't understand what a pocket is or how to make one. I still see the same wall in front of the QB.

As far as the animations go, they are decent. Still not as good as they should/could be, but If the AI and the football fundamentals were sound, I wouldn't be upset if the animations stayed like this.
Old 06-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 5

Damn thats just boring. dont get me wrong its better but its just doesnt have that wow factor the cutscenes r cool but u know after awhile they get boring too.where r the big hits on kickoffs,that truck animation is so weak,no juking somebody out of their shoes and y doesnt BIG BEN use the PUMP FAKE thats his fav move come on EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »