Home

Madden 11 Best Madden Team

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Best Madden Team within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2010, 01:04 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Madden 11 Best Madden Team

What team does everyone think is going to have the best Madden team for Madden 11?

Everyone knows the Raiders have been big in the past (Especially in 09) but with all this talk about Locomotion it may have changed a bit. In 09 I used the Chargers at the start of the season and shifted to the Raiders late in the season. In 10 I started with the Panthers and switched to the Saints later in the year and occasionally used the Eagles, Cowboys, and the Packers when I was feeling like I wanted to play gay.

My vote this year goes to either the Packers or the Jets. I think the Bengals could be popular also. Of course the Titans and Eagles will be popular with scrambling QBs. We'll probably seeing a bit of the Colts and Saints as well considering theyre the best teams. The Colts are stacked on defense with two great safeties and a great Dline. The Saints have the stacked offense with a mediocre defense but guys like Vilma, Sharper, Fresh Prince, and Ellis will save it.

As of right now if the game released right now I would be using the Packers for the press corners, hands on the safeties, fast TE, and QB with speed. Although if nanoing is as easy as it was last year I could see me hopping on the jets with the press and speed that 3 of their corners have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2010, 02:39 AM   #2
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden 11 Best Madden Team

Jets and Ravens.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-28-2010, 08:11 AM   #3
Rookie

Shawnj86's Arena

OVR: 16

Giants
Jets
Ravens
Saints
Old 06-28-2010, 08:21 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Cowboys
Jets
Ravens
Vikings
Saints
Raiders

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »