Home

Thread to Discuss the New Swagger Rating ........ Constructively

This is a discussion on Thread to Discuss the New Swagger Rating ........ Constructively within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #89
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Thread to Discuss the New Swagger Rating ........ Constructively

From Shopmaster Official EA response.

http://www.mymaddenpad.com/articles/223.php
Old 06-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #90
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
From Shopmaster Official EA response.

http://www.mymaddenpad.com/articles/223.php
In all honesty, kinda what i figured.....So i guess celebration animations will be triggered automatically....Cool i guess.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:59 PM   #91
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
I thought the 110 speed would have made it pretty obvious I was kidding. I wasn't even aware people had taken it seriously until I read this thread this morning and then Pasta's. I don't think this is all me though, it can't be. I wonder if it's actually accurate?!

The more I think about "my idea" the more it actually seems decent. I also think those with a high swagger rating can lose confidence quicker so if T.O drops a catch, his ratings can drop 5-10 points and then struggle for a bit.

People like P Manning, don't have mood swings, up or down, he just stays cool and elite.
Like I said - EA=Headscratcher. I remember NCAA 07 where during a game, if you got hot, you'd see all kinds of crazy ratings boosts across the board. I had a QB with 90 THP. I threw like 4 first half touchdowns and noticed that there was more velocity on the throws. I looked at the depth chart and noticed a THP 99(+9)... his arm strength went up to 99 for godssake!

I was all for it because all of the recent info released about Madden has felt flat to me. I liked your "idea". Anything to add some personality to the game and make it feel more organic. And you were articulate like a mothaf*****!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #92
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Now that we know exactly what the "Swagger" rating is http://www.operationsports.com/forum...maddenpad.html there is no need to keep this thread open since its pure speculation.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »