Home

Presentation Comparison: Madden vs Madden

This is a discussion on Presentation Comparison: Madden vs Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #33
Pro

J Masta J's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Presentation Comparison: Madden vs Madden

I mean, really, in terms of presentation, in what aspect is this game NOT INFINITELY BETTER than current stuff? What really stands out is commentary. I used to say it was Al that made it great, but now I admit it wasn't. It was the dev responsible for putting commentary together. Flawless, or nearly there. Maybe one 5 second stretch with no commentary, but other than that, near constant batter. It may be boring John Madden and dry Al Michaels, but guess what? The way it was put together was exceptional, and made for an entertaining game. Honestly, there was one play, i can't remember cuz im drunk, but it goes "takes the snap, under pressure, gets it off, and brought down at the 46"...thats what its about..dont overthink it EA....just describe whats happening and throw in some extra, interesting filler.

Also, for those who say the game "felt RIGHT," I agree with you, it did...don't know how to describe it...but this factor, along with better presentation and franchise, is the reason why I will be firing up my PS2 and Madden 2005 as soon as I get back to the states....new ge doesn't even compare.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »