Home

Anyone seen a Tom Brady screenshot?

This is a discussion on Anyone seen a Tom Brady screenshot? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2010, 10:27 PM   #9
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Anyone seen a Tom Brady screenshot?

^^ nah thats not what I meant. Brady's helmet looks like a lil league helmet in Madden 10. His face is all up in the facemask.But I noticed in some of the screenshots of Brady that his face is diff so Im hoping that the helmet fits him better this year.Every screenshot Ive seen of him his helmet isnt on.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:54 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
^^ nah thats not what I meant. Brady's helmet looks like a lil league helmet in Madden 10. His face is all up in the facemask.But I noticed in some of the screenshots of Brady that his face is diff so Im hoping that the helmet fits him better this year.Every screenshot Ive seen of him his helmet isnt on.
yeah, I've noticed that the helmet appears too small and tight on a few player models, almost as if the helmet were only 1/4" thick with zero padding

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 06-30-2010, 11:18 PM   #11
Rookie

ianlast's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
Am I the only one that thinks it looks like Brady is getting a little sideline action in that picture? LOL.
This post made my day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 11:20 PM   #12
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
Am I the only one that thinks it looks like Brady is getting a little sideline action in that picture? LOL.
I'm sure if the camera panned down just a little, we'd see the top of Roger Goodell's head...

But in all seriousness, that has to be the most arousing game of football Brady's ever seen (perhaps Giselle is playing some flag football in lingerie?)...or he's stoned out of his mind...

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 06-30-2010, 11:26 PM   #13
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvaccaro
yeah, I've noticed that the helmet appears too small and tight on a few player models, almost as if the helmet were only 1/4" thick with zero padding
Took the words right out of my head.Thats exactley how I feel.P.Manning's helmet is too small too but I saw a screenshot of him and he actually looked better than last year.Thats why Im hoping Bradys is fixed.Also Jay Cutlers helmet needs to be tilted down alot.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:21 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
I'm sure if the camera panned down just a little, we'd see the top of Roger Goodell's head...

But in all seriousness, that has to be the most arousing game of football Brady's ever seen (perhaps Giselle is playing some flag football in lingerie?)...or he's stoned out of his mind...
So people are getting banned for not using "constructive criticism", but this is allowed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »