Home

Do you know what would be cool?

This is a discussion on Do you know what would be cool? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Do you know what would be cool?

if you have lag in madden 70% of it is a you problem.....but thats just my opinion, in 207 online games there were only like 10 games with somewhat lag, and 2 games where the lag was un playable....but again thats just me so i can only go by my exp
Old 07-05-2010, 11:44 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 49

I have a fantastic connection, I only seam to lag with EA games. Some references have been lotr conquest, maddens, bfbc2........I'm on ps3

I dont even bother with Madden online, because it feels so slugish
Old 07-05-2010, 04:52 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
I have a fantastic connection, I only seam to lag with EA games. Some references have been lotr conquest, maddens, bfbc2........I'm on ps3

I dont even bother with Madden online, because it feels so slugish
Same here. What bothers me most about it is that EA fought MS tooth and nail when the 360 released because EA demanded MS let EA use their own servers. EA even went as far as saying is they couldn't use their own servers, they simply wouldn't make games for the 360.

IMO, MS servers are far superior to EAs...and now EA is charging us for using their servers with the franchises...which apparently was the real reason behind this all along.

EAs servers are always laggy as hell for me..yet I don't have problems with other games nearly as often.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2010, 06:00 PM   #12
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Nothing really can be done about the lag. Lag could be caused by different things. One can be your connection or the person connection you are playing. Lag is just part of online play bro. Nothing can really be done about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »