Home

Created Teams In Madden 2004 NO OWNER MODE !!!

This is a discussion on Created Teams In Madden 2004 NO OWNER MODE !!! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-12-2003, 09:32 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Created Teams In Madden 2004 NO OWNER MODE !!!

First off, I am a big fan of create a team mode too (it is all I play, usually) but I have this question for those of you who say this sold you on ESPN. Remember last year (NFL 2K3) when a created team took free agents and then when you entered the team into franchise those same guys were still in the free agent pool or on other teams? It kinda sucked to play against your own players. And, along with having only 5 or 6 logos, EPSN would never say the names or cities of your team (which it defaulted to!)--it gets really boring hearing "the visitors kick off, or Chargers 10, the home team 3". Add to this that ESPN said it did not markedly change CAT and I hope you see my point. Madden, if moving a franchise is similar to create a team, will have more logos and will say the name of the team. Bottom line is, don't think ESPN will be the savior in the CAT department. You will probably be disappointed. Until we get a game like Madden 2002 with the expansion draft (which I still play with my Reno Blades), we will always have a substandard CAT feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »