Home

Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahThePatsFan
I wouldn't say that. CJ had one amazing year and one good one. AP has consistently been elite each year he's played. I'd like to see CJ prove he can have another great season before he is ranked above AP.
A.P.'s stats his first 2 years totals 3,101yards 22td's 13fums.C.J's stats his first 2 years 3,234yards 23td's 4fums.Men lie women lie numbers don't Chris Johnson is one of the top 3 runningbacks in the nfl. Just because he hasn't been in as long doesn't mean he's not deserving of that 99 alls that means is his THAT good.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:28 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans

I would rate CJ and AP both 97.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:40 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 3

I think no player should be 99 until they are incapable in improving in their game such as Peyton Manning maybe even Jared Allen. Darrell Revis, CJ, and AP can only get better being so young. What happens if AP cuts down his fumbles and Revis gets more picks? How can they be better in Maddem already having the MAX OVR?
Old 07-09-2010, 02:43 AM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoEagles614
I think no player should be 99 until they are incapable in improving in their game such as Peyton Manning maybe even Jared Allen. Darrell Revis, CJ, and AP can only get better being so young. What happens if AP cuts down his fumbles and Revis gets more picks? How can they be better in Maddem already having the MAX OVR?
awareness strength man coverage zone coverage power catching trucking....just because your 99ovr doesn't mean your good at EVERYTHING it just means your good at what you do.Has anyone ever tried to create a player?If so create a qb make his throw power 85 accur 85 short 80 mid 85 deep 80 and awareness 99.Now i haven't tested this because i'm not at my console right now but i bet he is a 99.I've been playing madden for a long time and whenever you have a player that is good at his position with a high awareness rating chances are his going to be a 99 or somewhere really close.The person who does the ratings doesn't purposely make players 99 but when you take into account what type of player they are and what they did on the field it just turns out that way.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:33 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

The thing is, no one deserves a 99 besides Peyton. I think the top players should be something like this

99 P. Manning
96 T. Brady
96 A. Johnson
95 A. Peterson
94 J. Allen
94. D Revis
94 N. Asomugha
93 C. Johnson
93 D. Brees
92 R. Lewis
92 L. Fletcher

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2010, 07:16 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
The thing is, no one deserves a 99 besides Peyton. I think the top players should be something like this

99 P. Manning
96 T. Brady
96 A. Johnson
95 A. Peterson
94 J. Allen
94. D Revis
94 N. Asomugha
93 C. Johnson
93 D. Brees
92 R. Lewis
92 L. Fletcher
Personally you don't want to know what i think about manning especially being a titans fan.Seriously manning deserves to be 99 but so do ALL the other players who got that rating as well.He's the best qb but the best player at their position also deserves that rating too.qb's aren't the ONLY ones who deserve 99 ratings.Everyone here knows just because you play with manning doesn't mean your going to win.99 doesn't mean "best player" it just means that what they do they do great.So,does EVERYONE here think manning is the best player in madden or just the best qb?
Old 07-09-2010, 09:41 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleCity101
Personally you don't want to know what i think about manning especially being a titans fan.Seriously manning deserves to be 99 but so do ALL the other players who got that rating as well.He's the best qb but the best player at their position also deserves that rating too.qb's aren't the ONLY ones who deserve 99 ratings.Everyone here knows just because you play with manning doesn't mean your going to win.99 doesn't mean "best player" it just means that what they do they do great.So,does EVERYONE here think manning is the best player in madden or just the best qb?
I cannot comment on Manning myself. Being a fellow Titans fan, my remarks on him would get me banned.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:40 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

Even if someone is rated 99, if he improves, they could still improve certain attributes. Your overall would be maxed, but not your attributes. So there is still room for improvement until all your attributes are full.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »