Home

Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2010, 12:43 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleCity101
Personally you don't want to know what i think about manning especially being a titans fan.Seriously manning deserves to be 99 but so do ALL the other players who got that rating as well.He's the best qb but the best player at their position also deserves that rating too.qb's aren't the ONLY ones who deserve 99 ratings.Everyone here knows just because you play with manning doesn't mean your going to win.99 doesn't mean "best player" it just means that what they do they do great.So,does EVERYONE here think manning is the best player in madden or just the best qb?
Manning and Brady have had long careers, and have both established themselves as two of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. Just because you think your team's runningback is the greatest of all time after two years doesn't mean the less-biased fans of other teams have to agree. Let's have the "is Chris Johnson the best ever" discussion in maybe 10 more years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #26
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahThePatsFan
Manning and Brady have had long careers, and have both established themselves as two of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. Just because you think your team's runningback is the greatest of all time after two years doesn't mean the less-biased fans of other teams have to agree. Let's have the "is Chris Johnson the best ever" discussion in maybe 10 more years.
I'd even settle for another 2000 yard season. Jamal Lewis got 2000 yards and didn't sniff 99...Terrelle Davis had 2000 yards and never sniffed 99...

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 07-09-2010, 01:53 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
this post is a win
Old 07-09-2010, 02:13 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels eclipse7
Even if someone is rated 99, if he improves, they could still improve certain attributes. Your overall would be maxed, but not your attributes. So there is still room for improvement until all your attributes are full.
This is true... So who out of the 99's would you say is the most highest rated player? if it went up to the 100's, who would it be and around what rating would he be? 110?
Old 07-09-2010, 02:18 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels eclipse7
this post is a win
Ratings do not stem from players that have done it for years. If that is the case then Champ Bailey would be a 99, Favre 99, Moss 99, Woodson 99, Dawkins 99, LT 99, etc. Chris Johinson tore it up last season and had one of the best single seasons of any RB in NFL history! He certainly deserves a 99. IMO I am a Dolphins fan.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

I agree. I would only rate Brady a 93 right now, although I think he is one of the top 3 QBs of all time. I just think CJ is no where near "all time greats" talk quite yet.

I would say the only player that deserves above a 99 rating would be Revis and he probably deserves a 102. I thought Fitz deserved about a 101 after the Cardinals playoff run, but he has dropped down to a 98 in my book. And I had Tony Gonzalez at a 102 at one point but he has dropped down to a 97 in my book.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Lol.your a funny guy where talking about ratings i never said cj is the best running back of ALL time.I grew up during the barry sanders thurman thomas days so if your thinking your talking to a kid your not.You said AP was better than cj and i showed you otherwise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2010, 04:25 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleCity101
Lol.your a funny guy where talking about ratings i never said cj is the best running back of ALL time.I grew up during the barry sanders thurman thomas days so if your thinking your talking to a kid your not.You said AP was better than cj and i showed you otherwise.
And what I'M saying is that a player shouldn't have a 99 rating unless it's obvious that he is both in his prime and on his way to the HOF. Neither AP nor CJ have proven that yet. Once they've been this good for a good 5 years, then we'll talk.

Last edited by ElijahThePatsFan; 07-09-2010 at 04:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »