Home

Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Philadelphia Eagles and New York Giants

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Philadelphia Eagles and New York Giants within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 01:08 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Philadelphia Eagles and New York Giants

No way Juqua Parker is an 80 anymore, the dude disappears after 5 games..and I wish Brandon Graham/Shady McCoy/Brent Celek/Kevin Kolb/Jason Avant was rated higher, but whatever. Maybe 2-3 points for each of em.

Removals (likely): Trevor Laws/Jeff Owens/Antonio Dixon (only one stays), Eldra Buckley, a few of the DEs/OLBs probably...I think this could be the first year in FOREVER where my team just isn't good in Madden.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #18
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

Does anyone else feel that maybe, just maybe, DeSean Jackson is a bit overrated? 99 speed, 98 acc, 92 catching...for everyone saying Jason Avant has the best hands on the team, DJack sure got the benefit of the doubt, did he not?

I'm not saying D Jackson isn't a good player...but having ratings THAT high? Not sure about that...

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 07-13-2010, 01:33 PM   #19
Rookie

TheFuture94's Arena

OVR: 5

How in the world is Trent Cole Stamina only at 86? And how is his block shedding only at 78? The guy never comes off the feild and is constantly double and triple-teamed his Stamina should atleast be at 96. He also was the best 4-3 D End against the run last year and his Block Shedding is only a 78? It should be 87 at the lowest and his tackling at a 75 is a joke, should be a 86. Jason Avant route running and catching should be no lower than 92. Kevin Kolb's throwing accuracy should be 86/80/80. J Jackson at a 79? lol He was fine last year at 84. McCoy carrying at 70? Yes he carries the ball loosely but he only fumble the ball twice in his lone year in the NFL. 80 at the lowest. Mike McGlynn strenght is run blocking, so why is his run block rating lower than his pass blocking? They also should heave gave Nate Allen the benefit of the doubt with his tackling and pursuit.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
Does anyone else feel that maybe, just maybe, DeSean Jackson is a bit overrated? 99 speed, 98 acc, 92 catching...for everyone saying Jason Avant has the best hands on the team, DJack sure got the benefit of the doubt, did he not?

I'm not saying D Jackson isn't a good player...but having ratings THAT high? Not sure about that...
I second that, my nfc south buddy
Old 07-13-2010, 01:51 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII

I agree completely.

Eagles should be

DeSean Jackson 89 OVR, 99 SPD, 85 CTH
Jeremy Maclin 81 OVR, 95 SPD, 87 CTH
Jason Avant 79 OVR, 85 SPD, 92 CTH
Riley Cooper 69 OVR, 89 SPD, 81 CTH
Hank Baskett 65 OVR, 82 SPD, 77 CTH

SS Kurt Coleman 62 OVR, 82 SPD, 85 TCKL, 60 HPW, 75 AWR

HB Charles Scott 68 OVR, 86 TRCK, 62 ELU, 80 CAR, 82 SPD

Brandon Graham Should have around 85 FMV, they compared him to Freeney during the draft, but they make him more like Justin Tuck, a power DE.

They also need to put Trent Cole's stance in the game where he puts his face darn near in the grass.... LOL Watch 2:25-2:40 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No1nm...eature=related

Last edited by GoEagles614; 07-13-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 02:30 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 15

If Kenny Phillips stays healthy, they'll be bumping his rating up 10 points at least.

The Giants really missed him last year in the secondary.

Surprised to see Stacy Andrews so low, what in the heck happened to him? I thought he was pretty good. And I, like a few people here, don't understand why Jamaal Jackson was dropped.

I would say that Vick's deep ball accuracy should at least be bumped up a few points; I'd venture to say deep ball acc should be the highest of the 3....... The other ratings for him are fine, though.

I can understand Shady being a 79, relatively speaking, there's a lot of backs currently better than him so maybe they had to prevent so many RBs from being in the 80s so the ratings fiasco of every starter being 85 and up could be prevented. As long as he has the A potential, it's cool to me.
MLB: Chicago White Sox
NCAA: Florida State Seminoles

Old 07-13-2010, 10:48 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hakeem Nicks should be higher. I think a 83 instead of 81...Also what's up with the 87 spd rating? Watched every Giant game last year, he seemed a lot faster than that.

No love for Ahmad Bradshaw either? Deserves to be 80 or 81, he showed flashes of greatness last season.

JPP should be fun to play with...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »