Home

What Will You Do With Madden 10?

This is a discussion on What Will You Do With Madden 10? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What will you do with Madden 10 once Madden 11 drops?
Box it up and never let it see the light of day again. 18 20.69%
Sell it on Ebay/Craigslist/Trade it into Gamestop 40 45.98%
Give it to a friend 4 4.60%
Keep it and play it... I'm not getting Madden 11 25 28.74%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2010, 02:16 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: What Will You Do With Madden 10?

I traded it in to Gamestop for $40 earlier this year towards Madden 11 when they had that promotion.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #10
Banned

foolish813's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinity
Just wondering what you guys will do with Madden 10 when Madden 11 drops. Poll is above.
There should be an option for "Parted with it a long time ago". I swear, I have never gotten rid of a Madden game b4 the next came out 'til this year. My Madden 10 barely made it to Christmas. It only made it that long because I was waiting for patches and such. If I new the outcome of that, it wouldn't have made it to Holloween.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:59 PM   #11
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish813
There should be an option for "Parted with it a long time ago". I swear, I have never gotten rid of a Madden game b4 the next came out 'til this year. My Madden 10 barely made it to Christmas. It only made it that long because I was waiting for patches and such. If I new the outcome of that, it wouldn't have made it to Holloween.
I hope you're not buying '11 then with hopes it's going to be much better than '10.Good luck with that if you are.

I'm not going to make another thread but would actually like to know if there are people out there that didn't like '10 but somehow think '11 will be different enough to purchase and enjoy.

I personally thought '10 was a good but somewhat flawed game but don't have much hope in '11 being anything but slightly better at the most.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 06:06 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by foolish813
Yea. I probably should've. Didn't think about it though.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:25 PM   #13
Banned

Traded mine in a couple weeks ago to get credit toward Madden 11. Ending up using the credit on NCAA 11 today.....best decision I've made all day.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #14
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I hope you're not buying '11 then with hopes it's going to be much better than '10.Good luck with that if you are.

I'm not going to make another thread but would actually like to know if there are people out there that didn't like '10 but somehow think '11 will be different enough to purchase and enjoy.

I personally thought '10 was a good but somewhat flawed game but don't have much hope in '11 being anything but slightly better at the most.

To say that I didn't like Madden 10, would be to strong a word to use. Let's just say that I thought that 10 was decent and leave it at that. I am getting 11 and I do expect to like it more than 10, but only a little more. If it weren't for the fact that 11 will only cost me $20, I can honestly say that there is a very strong chance that I would not have bought Madden for the first time since the 92 version on Genesis.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:32 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
To say that I didn't like Madden 10, would be to strong a word to use. Let's just say that I thought that 10 was decent and leave it at that. I am getting 11 and I do expect to like it more than 10, but only a little more. If it weren't for the fact that 11 will only cost me $20, I can honestly say that there is a very strong chance that I would not have bought Madden for the first time since the 92 version on Genesis.
How are you getting it for $20?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 02:48 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 24

Keeping it and passing on M11.

I've already updated the rosters for 10, so I'm ready to go this year.

I actually really like 10, albeit some of the quirks get to me. But from what I've seen so far, M11 doesn't warrant another $60 from me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »