Home

No dirty unis in Madden 11

This is a discussion on No dirty unis in Madden 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2010, 11:52 PM   #393
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: No dirty unis in Madden 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bichettehappens
I'm convinced that they probably feel there are far more important things to work on instead of grass stains. And there are.
It's not the issue of importance its just that they are there but are broken
Old 09-24-2010, 12:14 PM   #394
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bichettehappens
I'm convinced that they probably feel there are far more important things to work on instead of grass stains. And there are.
Indeed there are more important things to work on, however if a feature is broken and doesn't work like it has for the past ten years then either fix it, or completely remove it so we can move on.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:00 AM   #395
Rookie

OVR: 1

i've had tons of dirty uniforms in games... i dont know what you guys are talking about.

i think the problem you are running into, is that the games are TOO realistic at times. there are only a handful of teams that still have natural grass stadiums... so naturally, jerseys dont get as dirty as they normally would.

i have a steelers and green bay franchise that provide for some pretty filthy unis at times. ill go back and see if i have any replays saved... but the dirty uniforms are there... and as people have stated, there are different levels of how "soiled" the uniforms can get.

wish the video was better, but you get the gist. you can see the uniform of my QB is pretty filthy.

sidebar: imported my QB (Mike Hunt) from NCAA. he's too good... made the game too easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2010, 12:54 PM   #396
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

There has been quite a few people on these forums lately that have been leaving twitter messages to Ian and been getting responses...will someone please for the love of baby Jesus message Ian on twitter and ask him if they are looking into "tuning/fixing" the dirty uniforms/scarred up helmets, and if they are going to fix the bug that will only allow 1 of the qb comparions to play on the pre-game? I am in a franchises, and I have had the same storyline every game. Ian told someone on here that there was a bug keeping this in a closed loop and not allowing the other story lines to play out. Also, the PA announcer is MIA.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #397
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
There has been quite a few people on these forums lately that have been leaving twitter messages to Ian and been getting responses...will someone please for the love of baby Jesus message Ian on twitter and ask him if they are looking into "tuning/fixing" the dirty uniforms/scarred up helmets, and if they are going to fix the bug that will only allow 1 of the qb comparions to play on the pre-game? I am in a franchises, and I have had the same storyline every game. Ian told someone on here that there was a bug keeping this in a closed loop and not allowing the other story lines to play out. Also, the PA announcer is MIA.
I did as well as someone else did, and he said that he never announced that they were going to fix the non-dirty uniform issue.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:19 PM   #398
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

but he did announce he was going to fix the pre-game team comparison intros.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »