Home

Online Game Speed. GIVE ME A CHOICE!

This is a discussion on Online Game Speed. GIVE ME A CHOICE! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Online Game Speed. GIVE ME A CHOICE!

PLEASE EA.. GIVE ME OPTIONS!

I don't want to have to play every online game on SLOW. The game looks much smoother on FAST, so give me an option to play it on fast.

would be appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 02:15 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Online Game Speed. GIVE ME A CHOICE!

We wont be given the option this year. I am holding out until I play the demo but from every video I have seen it appears "normal" is the best bet for default.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:33 PM   #3
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
We wont be given the option this year. I am holding out until I play the demo but from every video I have seen it appears "normal" is the best bet for default.

As it should be. Any other speed would indicate to me that Tiburon is confused about what their speed should actually be. If it's called Normal...
Old 07-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #4
MVP

Ian said through Twitter about a week ago that it would probably be set at "slow" to start. He put a question mark behind it though so maybe there is still hope they can set it to normal.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:02 PM   #5
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Ian said through Twitter about a week ago that it would probably be set at "slow" to start. He put a question mark behind it though so maybe there is still hope they can set it to normal.

If I remember correctly, Ian said that he is not involved in the decision making for this.

FYI though, he said the same thing last year about it being Slow initially and that it might change, so I wouldn't count on a change if it debuts at Slow. It will most likely stay there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
If I remember correctly, Ian said that he is not involved in the decision making for this.

FYI though, he said the same thing last year about it being Slow initially and that it might change, so I wouldn't count on a change if it debuts at Slow. It will most likely stay there.
Well actually last year it started on "normal", three days after release they changed it to slow. With that said, I agree that whatever it starts at this year it will stay.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Why can't they at least give us an in-game option ?? like I'm sure a lot of people want to play on normal, or fast, so give us some sort of game speed filter to use for online games/leagues.. for example.. those who want to play on All-Madden can choose to do so instead of being forced to play All-Pro.

wouldn't this be simple to do??

Last edited by kd25; 07-15-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:09 PM   #8
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd25
Why can't they at least give us an in-game option ?? like I'm sure a lot of people want to play on normal, or fast, so give us some sort of game speed filter to use for online games/leagues.. for example.. those who want to play on All-Madden can choose to do so instead of being forced to play All-Pro.

wouldn't this be simple to do??

They should go back to the way they used to do it. You could set up a game with different options and you send an invite to someone and they could look at the conditions and decide if they wanted to accept play under them or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »