Home

Should be the Eagle's 53

This is a discussion on Should be the Eagle's 53 within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-15-2010, 07:22 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Should be the Eagle's 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny77733
Marlin Jackson shouldnt even be on the roster since he's already on IR with a torn ligament or something. I think Jackson was going to play CB though which is why Harris was moved to CB to replace Jackson and add depth at CB.
He should be on the roster because people like to do franchises, why would you take him off the game? And he was brought to play FS that's what he's listed as on the Eagles website.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:15 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoEagles614
He should be on the roster because people like to do franchises, why would you take him off the game? And he was brought to play FS that's what he's listed as on the Eagles website.
I didnt say I would remove him from the game. I said I wouldnt have him on their roster. Put him in FA and let the player decide.

I like the rosters to be realistic and that includes having the Long Snapper on the roster and despite there being a LS position on the depth chart, I have never ever seen my 49ers LS Brian Jennings on the roster. Team or in FA.

Its the option that matters.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:17 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 4

And you're right, Jackson is listed as a FS. Harris is just listed as a S. Not SS or FS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 10:28 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Macho Harris is going to play CB this year (that's what he was in college). Marlin Jackson was going to play FS, but as he's now on IR, Nate Allen is most likely going to be the starter (Quintin Demps should be the #2 FS).
Old 07-15-2010, 11:09 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
I didnt say I would remove him from the game. I said I wouldnt have him on their roster. Put him in FA and let the player decide.

I like the rosters to be realistic and that includes having the Long Snapper on the roster and despite there being a LS position on the depth chart, I have never ever seen my 49ers LS Brian Jennings on the roster. Team or in FA.

Its the option that matters.
Why would they put him in FA he's signed to a contract on a team? That means in the online franchise he ld be picked up but other people when in fact, he's on the Eagles. Plus Madden uses like 55/56 player rosters so he could be on the team still just not in the 53.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:29 PM   #14
Madden NFL Dev

RedZoneD25's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Marlin Jackson shouldnt even be on the roster since he's already on IR with a torn ligament or something. I think Jackson was going to play CB though which is why Harris was moved to CB to replace Jackson and add depth at CB.
They moved Harris to FS last year, then to CB/S this year, to give Demps and Coleman a shot to make the team seeing as how they have very little depth at CB.

Formerly:
- User & Mod, OS Forums
- EA Sports Game Changer
- Madden Franchise Mode QA
Old 07-16-2010, 02:48 AM   #15
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
They moved Harris to FS last year, then to CB/S this year, to give Demps and Coleman a shot to make the team seeing as how they have very little depth at CB.
this. he is a natural cb, but they moved him to safety last year. this year they moved him to cornerback (presumably to be a nickle corner or something) and they were planning on having marlin jackson be the free safety. now it looks like allen, the rookie, will play free safety, barring they dont move macho back to safety

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2010, 02:43 PM   #16
Rookie

MCNABB51BOI's Arena

OVR: 5

jamar chaney still has to battle with joe mays and really omar gaither ,,,, he on his last legs in philly wouldnt suprise me if gaither got cut . jackson an hobbs are both hurt really so its gonna be interesting to see how the secondary ends up .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »