Home

Online Franchise Cost Money for Commish?

This is a discussion on Online Franchise Cost Money for Commish? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2010, 01:20 AM   #9
Banned

tlc12576's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Online Franchise Cost Money for Commish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil20
Just when you think EA couldn't sink further into horrid business practices, they top themselves. If they put half as much work into innovating their football games as they do their consumer gouging practices, we might actually have a quality product to play.
Exactly!

It's not what EA does that bothers me but the way they do it. Like with scouting reports, co-op attributes, fee based DLC and fee based online modes. I understand this is a business and they want to make money but have some class about it EA. Everyone knows that EA is screwing us at the end but they could at least wine and dine us first, Sheeeeesh. EA acts like they dont know us out right after release but some gamers are right back next time when EA wants some more cASSh!

Where is your self respect? If you feel tempted to buy Madden 11 new, just look at yourselves in the mirror and say repeatedly;

"I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me." Stuart Smalley

selfrespect.bmp

Last edited by tlc12576; 07-17-2010 at 01:51 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »