Home

Madden NFL 11 Demo Video: JETS!

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Demo Video: JETS! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-18-2010, 09:18 AM   #17
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 11 Demo Video: JETS!

This video is the one I was talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqfM60oPtzE
Old 07-18-2010, 10:07 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersondagreat
That spin is already making me cringe please ea change this next year
It doesn't bother me that much, maybe because it reminds me of the PS2 spin. It is arcady though, but the spin has been like that since last gen.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:35 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

alright seriously ea? i hope they fix the announcing, my gosh that sounds terrible...EA fix this fast! i had such high hopes with gus johnson being added...i hope the final version is a lot better
Old 07-18-2010, 11:12 AM   #20
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincypuma
alright seriously ea? i hope they fix the announcing, my gosh that sounds terrible...EA fix this fast! i had such high hopes with gus johnson being added...i hope the final version is a lot better
Yeah sounds terrible to me but someone said it might be a problem with the commentary being shut off so you can hear your coordinator. So maybe turn that off and it would sound better. I think we have learned that in video games it doesn't matter who's saying it but more how the dev team execute it.

Old 07-18-2010, 11:45 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 11

Well I'll wait till the final version, but all good telecasts have two announcers.
If its just Gus screaming at the top of his lungs every play with no commentary on a players history or X and O's.. its going to sound like it does now. Its not going to sound right, especially with the way Gus Johnson is always talking fired up, it would be good if it was Gus and Chris Collinsworth in the Booth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2010, 05:07 PM   #22
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

It is Gus and Cris in the booth. The only thing is that they are using a lot of Cris' lines from last year, but they did record SOME lines together.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 07-18-2010 at 05:08 PM. Reason: grammar error
Old 07-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #23
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
loving the announcing from Gus.
I disagree with you, and Im sort of starting to question your role on here man. I mean, that announcing was horrible in that video. I understand you like Madden, but your starting to post things just to post positive stuff. There is probably going to be a lot of positive things to talk about, but the announcing at this point in the videos is like way off from the action. It might be a demo only thing and fixed in the retail, but when someone posts a video with messed up commentary, your the first person to come in and say "Announcing is Great!". Its not much different than if you were negative, either way we got it a while ago that you love Madden at all costs, I dont see why you keep repeating the same stuff in every thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »