Home

Madden fans are really going to miss progressive lighting

This is a discussion on Madden fans are really going to miss progressive lighting within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-20-2010, 01:34 PM   #49
Bob Loblaw

Jonsco28's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden fans are really going to miss progressive lighting

I want progressive lighting like The Show has, but at the very least change it per quarter like NCAA '11.

The thing that I don't get is that they have lighting conditions for different times of the day for each outdoor stadium. Why can't they have the lighting change at the end of each quarter using these existing conditions?

Playing football during a three hour static sunset is not cool, regardless how beautiful is.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:52 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Madden fans are really going to miss progressive lighting

Progressive Lighting can be hit or miss. If not done correctly it can cause a game to look fugly... When done correctly it games games look very realistic.

I keep seeing The Show mentioned, but wonder why MLB 2K10 isn't mentioned? I know the game play in that series isn't the BEST, but 1 thing that game did really well this year was nail the lighting.

As for Madden. As long as the New Lighting works together with the Self-Shadowing the graphics should look much better than last year, which is a start IMO

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »