Home

Hardest team to rebuild in Madden 11

This is a discussion on Hardest team to rebuild in Madden 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2010, 12:15 AM   #17
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Hardest team to rebuild in Madden 11

thanks for all the response, but i am leaning toward the browns. they have no big playmaker on offense, few defensive stars, d'qwell jackson, eric wright and sheldon brown. we have yet to see joe haden play, so i think its a coin toss between the browns and the bills.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:31 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

The Bills are horrendous. They have mediocrity everywhere.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:43 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 4

I think everyone here is forgetting one major factor which is there's no salary cap in the NFL this year so if there's no salary cap in Madden, you could pretty much do whatever you need to do via FA or trade before you even start the regular season in order to build a better team. Now, I dont know if there's no salary cap in Madden 11 but if there isnt, im hoping that its just for the first season you play because otherwise, it will be way too easy to keep a dominant team together. I'm also hoping that there's at least an optin for the first season so that way, if you want it to be a challenge, you can leave the salary cap on for your franchise.

If the salary cap comes back once you enter the off-season, I think that the hardest team to rebuild will be the Jets. Think about it, after 2010, they will have WR Braylon Edwards, WR Santonio Holmes, C Nick Mangold and ILB David Harris as UFA's plus im sure some other backups will be UFA's as well. Add in the possibility of Revis actually demanding a new contract and I think that you'll have some major decisions to make.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:25 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I will the panthers since they have alot ? marks coming this year. But the lions is going to be another one aswell.
The Lions have Franchise players across the board.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:06 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dramaking
no one say the Cards,idk about the QB situation but they are making it the playoffs.
just doubts on matt, but i kno DA can come in and do the job
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2010, 05:28 AM   #22
Prime Time

Leon Sandcastle's Arena

OVR: 13

Cleveland Browns & Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Detroit Lions & San Francisco 49'ers are teams that would be fun to re-build for this year they look very promising IMO
Old 07-18-2010, 09:33 AM   #23
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny77733
I think everyone here is forgetting one major factor which is there's no salary cap in the NFL this year so if there's no salary cap in Madden, you could pretty much do whatever you need to do via FA or trade before you even start the regular season in order to build a better team. Now, I dont know if there's no salary cap in Madden 11 but if there isnt, im hoping that its just for the first season you play because otherwise, it will be way too easy to keep a dominant team together. I'm also hoping that there's at least an optin for the first season so that way, if you want it to be a challenge, you can leave the salary cap on for your franchise.

If the salary cap comes back once you enter the off-season, I think that the hardest team to rebuild will be the Jets. Think about it, after 2010, they will have WR Braylon Edwards, WR Santonio Holmes, C Nick Mangold and ILB David Harris as UFA's plus im sure some other backups will be UFA's as well. Add in the possibility of Revis actually demanding a new contract and I think that you'll have some major decisions to make.
With the Talen on the Jets roster starting the season with proper bonds in chemistry they are a superbowl squad. How do you rebuild one of the higest rated teams? lol

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 07-18-2010, 10:03 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Definitely not the Lions.

Even though their offensive line still sucks, the rest of their offense is pretty good and will be even more lethal this year with Aaron Brown getting a speed boost to 95 and Jahvid Best coming in with 95 speed, too.

That said, the Ernie Sims trade leaves Detroit's defense completely bare aside from Suh and Delmas, so it will take a ton of work to get that side of the ball to where it is even halfway decent.

Rule of thumb for rebuilding in Madden:

Good defense is always harder to find than good offense.

Quarterback is just about the only offensive position that's hard to fill, and in that category, the Lions are set for eternity with Stafford.

Last edited by jyoung; 07-18-2010 at 10:05 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »