Home

Psychic Coaches..?

This is a discussion on Psychic Coaches..? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 02:13 PM   #9
Rookie

Wenkinator's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Psychic Coaches..?

Maybe the guy in your head set is Bill Belichick.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:51 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoleDude
In that video link...at 3 mins the coach thing does say a screen pass, but the offense doesn't run any kind of screen. Roy Williams goes in motion and runs a pretty standard crossing route.
Yeah, they didn't run a screen in that example. But I also notice that whoever they tell you to pass to is usually open. Look at the Jets vs. Colts video, and the user just does what the coordinator tells him to do, and gets big yardage every time. But I'll just turn it off...
Old 07-20-2010, 09:41 PM   #11
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

i dont know if this is a fact, but i suspect that stuff like this happens quite often in the nfl. a team will know exactly whats coming and im sure the coach will point it out to the player with the green dot

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 10:02 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Yeah, they didn't run a screen in that example. But I also notice that whoever they tell you to pass to is usually open. Look at the Jets vs. Colts video, and the user just does what the coordinator tells him to do, and gets big yardage every time. But I'll just turn it off...
Yeah sorry, it was a late night, I don't know what I saw haha.
To be fair, I have seen some videos where they have gotten it wrong, like saying watch the pass when its a run play, so its not correct all the time. But I probably still not use it now because even if sometimes they get it wrong, I feel that the immersion of a game comes partly from making your own calls and making your own mistakes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »