Home

Owners Mode

This is a discussion on Owners Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2003, 10:47 AM   #9
All Star

OVR: 14
Re: Owners Mode

I will do normal franchise mode with Cleveland, but will do an Owner's mode with the Cardinals and move them. They will become the Las Vegas Jackals.
Old 07-24-2003, 12:29 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Ewww GeePee, the Falcons? Why Why Why? Im guessing because of Vick..from what I read about you your a Niners fan..falcons are too hated by me to ever controll them from the apast NFC West, When Niners destroyed them almost ever yr

Yea it's mainly because of Vick, I just love his game. 5 years ago I absolutely hated the Falcons. Got so mad when they made it to the Super Bowl. But most of the players that really made me hate them are gone now like Jamal Anderson and Chris Chandler. I also liked Warrick Dunn back when he was in Tampa Bay. Plus they're out of the NFC West
Old 07-24-2003, 12:40 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

GeePee20 said:
Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Ewww GeePee, the Falcons? Why Why Why? Im guessing because of Vick..from what I read about you your a Niners fan..falcons are too hated by me to ever controll them from the apast NFC West, When Niners destroyed them almost ever yr

Yea it's mainly because of Vick, I just love his game. 5 years ago I absolutely hated the Falcons. Got so mad when they made it to the Super Bowl. But most of the players that really made me hate them are gone now like Jamal Anderson and Chris Chandler. I also liked Warrick Dunn back when he was in Tampa Bay. Plus they're out of the NFC West

Oh, I see...thats cool. Its not the rams/cowboys/raiders/packers so I guess its ok..lol.

I remember the Yr the Falcons went to the superbowl...if Hearst doesnt go down in that game against the Falcons, expsec so earily. It might of been a diffrent story. But he went down niners just ahd to relay on the pass and we know what happen. Still only lost by two ..oh well cant live in the past.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2003, 12:52 PM   #12
Rookie

k2thaz's Arena

OVR: 3

I hate people who like a team because of one player. An over-rated one... Just because he sells.

LeBron James = Michael Vick.

Ask Vick about Tampa Bay and Philadelphia's Defense.

I am just sick of ESPN making it to look like Vick is god, that one 47 yd run against the Vikings, I've seen McNabb do a lot better runs. Barry Sanders, Even Steve Young.

Over-hyped.
Old 07-24-2003, 01:59 PM   #13
MVP

Well Barry Sander is kind of an unfair comparison. That's like saying Adam Vinatieri is an overrated kicker because he doesn't tackle as well as Ray Lewis. Yes he is overhyped a bit but he is still one of the best QBs in the league and I think most players in the league would agree.
Old 07-24-2003, 03:14 PM   #14
Pro

Catman24's Arena

OVR: 5

I will be taking over Jerry Jones job. And I will get AMERICA'S TEAM back to the top where they belong. Let Go Cowboys.
Old 07-24-2003, 04:41 PM   #15
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

i'll use the owner's mode with the Dallas Cowboys and move them across the border to Mexico. that way the players can get their "candy" faster and without trouble

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2003, 05:47 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
i'll use the owner's mode with the Dallas Cowboys and move them across the border to Mexico. that way the players can get their "candy" faster and without trouble

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »