Home

zjl630 & twl221 Draft Class Project

This is a discussion on zjl630 & twl221 Draft Class Project within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 14
zjl630 & twl221 Draft Class Project

We are currently working on a project to create draft classes for a long-term franchise, similar to NFL head coach pre-determined classes.

As we release each class, a PDF will also be released with history/rankings/storylines for each of the top 250 NFL prospects.

We also need some feedback from the community...

• Should we release a class for the first 3-4 years of the NCAA dynasty?
  • If so, should it include storylines or just the class itself?
  • Would you like to see an NCAA year in review included in the PDF.
Thanks for taking time to read this, we are open to any questions/comments.

Hopefully we can provide some quality classes for you guys!

(If this should be in the rosters forum, I apologize.)

Last edited by zjl630; 07-24-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
MattUMD224

OVR:
Re: zjl630 & twl221 Draft Class Project

Get ready to be in a long haul of trying to make these things perfect. I take like 20 loads per draft class to get the perfect one. Sometimes you will have players come in with 98 speed next upload that player could have 78 speed.

Old 07-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
Get ready to be in a long haul of trying to make these things perfect. I take like 20 loads per draft class to get the perfect one. Sometimes you will have players come in with 98 speed next upload that player could have 78 speed.
Your signature is awesome. Definitely one of my favorite episodes.

I hate Tom Brady hardcore, but I know if I met him, I'd probably get just as fanboyish as Turtle does in the episode. lol

As far as the original post goes, yea, I'd be interested. Sounds good.

Storyline would be pretty cool. The more info the better I say.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:27 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
I know each time won't be perfect... But they are more so to provide background on each prospect so there are gems/busts.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:00 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjl630
I know each time won't be perfect... But they are more so to provide background on each prospect so there are gems/busts.
Last year I made 3 post draft franchises, and 4 pre draft. I would be willing to help and would like to since I experianced the same issues as everyone but managed to get my classes perfect. But I am far willing and wanting to help you 2 since my experiance with draft classes last year were fairly good after arround 400 hours of editing ncaa rosters for just draft classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2010, 09:00 AM   #6
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

So if that's still broken what did they fix with regards to the NCAA imports?
Old 07-25-2010, 01:29 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastsofboston
Last year I made 3 post draft franchises, and 4 pre draft. I would be willing to help and would like to since I experianced the same issues as everyone but managed to get my classes perfect. But I am far willing and wanting to help you 2 since my experiance with draft classes last year were fairly good after arround 400 hours of editing ncaa rosters for just draft classes.
I would be glad to have your help on the first few classes with real players... However, the storylines/history are more for the classes after everyone graduates. I want to give background for fictional draft prospects. You're still welcome to help if you'd like. Send me a PM if you're interested.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »