Home

Madden NFL 11 Videos: Super Bowl Celebrations

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Videos: Super Bowl Celebrations within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 05:02 PM   #73
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 11 Videos: Super Bowl Celebrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnes12eaglesfan
these celebrations are absolutely awesome! they truly showcase gus johnson's enthusiasm. think about it. if your not the type of player who wins the superbowl every year in franchise, how satisfying would it be to see this celebration? AWESOME!
Agreed. I bet the audio will always be the same... like the new Cowboys Stadium. Even in the 2nd season they introduce it as the new stadium they moved in to this year. lol
Old 07-26-2010, 05:04 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1
We're all in for a LONG RIDE wit EA. I Love how they are trying so hard to polish this game with so many things other than actual on the field gameplay. Don't get me wrong the new sideline catches do look great but they dumbed down the consumers of football by adding and subtracting features that were in the game previously and renaming them. For EX. Protack. That has been in previous Madden games IE Madden 03-05. This year progressive lighting...and i can go on forever. I am not a EA basher or as some might think but i am a person who is just tired of EA's deception. I have been playing madden religiously since 92. I am just tired and to continue to let them do what they want is a crime that i can't stand for.
Its time to wake up People.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #75
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDOgF0reL1fe
I love this. I dont care if it gets old, repetitive whatever. Its awesome, its what people have been asking for forever.
If people are gonna complain about what hats the players are wearing then you def cant please everyone!
I wasn't complaining just asking if it will change. I am excited for any presentation additions they make each year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #76
Pro

OVR: 3

You know, I've read through this, and even with the improved celebration, some are whining already. Guess you can't please everyone, I literally lol'd when I saw Obama as a cut scene character.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #77
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

wow vary cool also someone asked ian on twitter about what happens with obama after 2012 2016

here the person quetion followed by ian awnser

adembroski Really happy about the post-game speech by Johnson, but will Obama still be represented after 2012/2016?

ian_cummings @adembroski Mike wanted to have Brees end up as president and do it. I can't remember where we ended up...someone will find out day 1.
about 5 hours ago via web in reply to adembroski

i think when ian says mike i think he means the art designer michael young anyway he seems to be hinting that it will change after 2012 or 2016 my guess is based on what he is saying is drew brees as president then after 4 to 8 more years in frachise mode its random with mabye someone like tom brady or payton manning is just a guess

as it would be vary cool

also i love the renuion in canton music being played in the background during the super bwol celebration they could not have picked a better background music then that as its one of my favorites in terms of nfl music

also i agree with others this is by far the best super bowl celbrations to date in football video gaming i love it and cant wait till august 10th so i can take my chiefs to the super bowl and see what gus johnson and ea have in store for my chiefs

i also love the emotions of gus johnson way better then tom hammond bt i must admit august 10th cant get here quick enought still only 2 weeks away till i unleash eric berry and the super bowl 45 champions kansas city chiefs in madden nfl 11!!!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 07-26-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:21 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 3

Anybody else notice all 3 Superbowl winners are the home team? I wonder if it's a little different if the away team wins.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:38 PM   #79
Rookie

Apollo's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Cleveland's superbowl presentation has not been included in Madden 11 because that would be unrealistic
Even an Aussie ripping on Cleveland. I had to laugh, I have lived it my whole life!
Old 07-26-2010, 05:46 PM   #80
Rookie

bo4345's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm just glad the Coach takes off his headset for the celebration.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »