Home

Madden 11 demo running game/instant replays/accl. clock/broken tackles/stra pad

This is a discussion on Madden 11 demo running game/instant replays/accl. clock/broken tackles/stra pad within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27
Madden 11 demo running game/instant replays/accl. clock/broken tackles/stra pad

• Is it me or does it seem like the cpu breaks the first tackle almost 75% of the time. I even tuned the broken tackle slider down and they were still breaking the first tackle most of the time. I was playing with the jets and a colts lineman picked up a fumble and broke at least 5 tackles on his way to the endzone.
  • Why does it seem like when the cpu runs the ball their is almost always a hole and if their isnt then 9 times out of 10 the rb will break a tackle and gain at least 4yrds anyway, but when I run the ball their is a defender sitting in the hole waiting for me or I am getting hit right after i get the handoff.
  • Why cant you skip instant replay as soon as it comes up. You either have to watch the whole replay or watch most of it before it lets you skip it
  • I turned off accl. clock but time was still being ran off after every play call
  • I dont see why everyone is complaining about the strategy pad. It is so simple. Yea you will have to get use to it but it should only take about 1 game to and maybe not even that long. Its not like u have to memorize everything about it and every button
  • Out of all teams why did the colts and jets win the fan vote. I know the colts have manning and all but their are far more entertaing teams to use on a demo where you can only play with 2 teams like the saints, chargers, vikings, pats, or even the titans but the colts aginst the jets are justn to boring for me
This all came on all-madden diff. but all in all the demo is pretty good. I just hope the brokin tackles are tuned down, and its you can actually have room to run the ball in the retail version. I dont see what eveyone complains about. Yea not much changed since madden 10 but 11 is still better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 11 demo running game/instant replays/accl. clock/broken tackles/stra pad

Yea I see the same thing happen on All-Madden, basically its impossible to stop the CPU running back with one tackle and likely its going to take 3-4 different attempts. It was similar though in Madden 10 but I don't know if it was this pronounced. Still kinda frustrating especially when you blitz 8 guys and they still get at least 3 yards every carry. Hopefully the slider will work in retail.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 11 demo running game/instant replays/accl. clock/broken tackles/stra pad

Use the Impressions Thread
Old 07-28-2010, 06:18 PM   #4
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Please use the Impressions Thread as stated above.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »