Home

Madden 11 demo graphics?

This is a discussion on Madden 11 demo graphics? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2010, 11:49 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 11 demo graphics?

There is a huge difference between Madden 10 and 11s graphics.. In Madden 10, when you looked at the players, the outlining of their bodies had a very ugly "fuzz" to it.. This year it's great..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 12:26 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 1

graphics are way better than last years or any other madden before it.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcapedwonder
I have to say, I'm not a big fan of the graphics on the demo at all. I play on 360 btw. The players look kind of cartoonish and wii-ish. I hope that this is just because it's the demo.....
I have no idea how you could say this....NONE! This game is so far beyond the detail of M10 and NCAA 11 its laughable and this is the DEMO for crying out loud. Look at the details of the players faces, this is the best player model representation I've seen dating back to 2K5. Look at the detail in the socks that are slouched you can even see the wrinkles/rolls on them, the details in the faces on the sidelines. Man you sure you aren't palying the M10 demo?

All of NCAA's models look the same, everyone is jacked up QB's as big as some LB's etc. Not to say that NCAA is bad but some of them are far off base from a proportions standpoint. Madden Demo > NCAA retail visually.

Last edited by s38s38s; 07-29-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #28
Pro

SeaNNyT's Arena

OVR: 10

The lack of progressive lighting hurts the game. Also the player models just seem off. The lack of textures on uniforms and skin and the scale of the players just seems disproportionate, they look like little kids in nfl jerseys. It also doesn't help that the ball looks way too big.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 10

There is no doubt that the user replays are sub par. I was almost thinking that maybe I was in SD mode or something like that.

But clearly when you do user replays everything is fuzzier.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:18 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I agree Jets123, I was wondering if I was in SD as well, it doesn't even look as good as Madden 10 IMO.

SeaNNyT - that's what I said, they look like kids playing football, not men. I think it's because the players heads and the ball are too big, then you combine that with the far off view and it almost looks Wii like, or comical. Unless you really consider the implications of the entire thing, then it goes from being comical to being just outright depressing.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #31
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm confused about how this is an issue. To me the game is gorgeous looking. Much better than anything from the past.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I even think the commercial for Madden looks pretty poor so I don't think it's just the demo. Madden 10 looked better IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »