Home

Post here if you like Gameflow

This is a discussion on Post here if you like Gameflow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 05:58 PM   #25
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Post here if you like Gameflow

good to have the option, but don't like how it locks you into one play rather than a choice of plays like NCAA. I would use it all the time in that context.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 06:05 PM   #26
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Absolutely loving it!!!
Old 07-30-2010, 06:22 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 8

I like it, I'll hopefully enjoy it more once I can actually save it and add/remove plays as I tinker around with my GP. As far as the defense only having Normal, Trips, Nickel, Dime, Goal-line, and Prevent kind of concern me. I'd like a bit more flexibility here, I suppose a good set of audibles could off-set that a bit.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:43 PM   #28
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

Until we get to really get time to tinker with the gameplans we will not be able to really tell how much we like it.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:53 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 24

What would've been better is having the coordinator's voice get faint in the background of an away stadium while the crowd gets louder, and if you have the text turned off and can't hear him, you'd be forced to audible. And why not add the animation of your QB or defensive player struggling to hear thru the helmet; I see this on Sundays.

As it is now, I hate how it's implemented. Sounds like it's just you and him in a closed studio......

Aside from how it sounds, I guess it's alright for the guys who don't like the challenge of picking their own plays and paying for the wrong call. I've been picking my own plays for as long as I've been playing ANY football game, and am not about to change now....

So I don't hate it, but don't use it, either.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #30
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

been using ask madden offline for years except in certain situations where i couldnt find a play i liked so this really isnt a new feature for me
Old 07-30-2010, 09:29 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

I like this feature a lot. It allows me to create my own game plan with the plays I'm most comfortable with on offense and defense, with the option to prioritize I believe the retail version will replace ask madden with your game plan, allowing you to pick your plays in any given situation, instead of the computer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 09:34 PM   #32
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

I like it on offense. I just had a 17 play, 94 yd, 8:00 minute drive with the Colts that ended in a TD. All gameflow plays. Felt pretty good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »