Home

Questions about My Player mode.

This is a discussion on Questions about My Player mode. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Red face Questions about My Player mode.

I have two questions for those who know the answers.

1. Can you change your number when you get drafted, I think it is annoying that you can't change your number because if they don't have my number they give me some number I don't like lol.

2. When you get drafted do you start at first string? I hope not i think they should have something like NCAA, you should start at 2nd or 3rd string. Because if i got drafted in the 6th round by lets say the cowboys then they would start me over Romo, that makes no sense lol.

let me know if anyone knows these answers, thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 08:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Questions about My Player mode.

1. No

2. Every time I've been drafted I start first string. It all depends how you do in NCAA and how well you do in the Combine. Usually you dominate in NCAA, do pretty well in the combine and ultimately get drafted in the 3rd round. It's always 3rd round because they dont want to stray too far from the actual real life rookies' draft placement.

It would be cool if they put you in with a totally different draft class. Then you could go 1st overall if you're good enough.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:47 PM   #3
Rookie

SportsCenter23's Arena

OVR: 2

I don't think you can change your number once your drafted. Someone asked this before and someone who had the game said they couldn't find it. I don't have the game though so I am not %100 sure.
NCAA: Washington Huskies
RIP: Seattle Sonics
Old 07-30-2010, 09:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

dangit, alright thanks guys, you think though that they would put you in a different draft so that you could be 1st overall or 1st round, and that is a bummer than you start first string, which makes it unrealistic

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »