Home

Let's talk about moves you'll make for your team in franchise mode.

This is a discussion on Let's talk about moves you'll make for your team in franchise mode. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2010, 01:55 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 22
Re: Let's talk about moves you'll make for your team in franchise mode.

Well being I'm stuck with the Jets in my OF, I was thinking strongly about doing a Santonio Holmes, Kyle Wilson, and Mark Sanchez for Calvin Johnson, and Matt Stafford. I want to upgrade the QB position, and CJ is just too much of a beast. Only problem is that the Lions user has a hard on for him so it may be tough to pull off. I would also like to upgrade the HB position. Maybe Chris Johnson may be in the works? He would be the only player that I would actually trade Revis for. But I only plan on trading one of my CB's. And the way I see it, my HB is weaker then my WR corps, so I would do the Chris Johnson trade before doing the Calvin Johnson deal. Also going to try and get Jermichael Finley, and Nick Collins. But it is kind of tough trading witrh a fellow Packers fan, who has an emotional attachment to most of the players on the Packers.

Last edited by GreenReign86; 08-04-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 02:03 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Find a way to trade Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw. Then find a way to get Matt Forte (I love that guy, wasting his talent in Chicago) and get Darren McFadden.

On defense get ride of the surplus of DEs. A million DE's doesnt translate to more sacks sorry fellow giant fans. Get rid of sintim(only because his madden ranking is atrocious). And finally trade for Todd Heap. Ive always liked that guy for some reason and im getting tired of Boss even though he is boss lol Hes not very athletic.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
It's obvious you haven't seen him play. In madden 10 he had "A" potential I think. He is only entering his 3rd season.

So many people only care about speed. Speed kills, but it isn't the only thing that makes a great receiver. Morgan and Crabtree are not burners. They run great routes and make plays. They should make a great tandem for years to come. I agree with AJ. i don't think he should be an 89+ or anything, but he should be in the 80's. Well, that and the OVERALL rating should go away/be hidden.
I don't know why you would want another WR. After year one Morgan should be in the mid 80's, assuming he has 'A' potential. On the topic of speed, I utilize my slot WR's a lot, so for me I tend to look at the CIT, Route Runnung, and Release ratings more.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:47 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Find a way to trade Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw. Then find a way to get Matt Forte (I love that guy, wasting his talent in Chicago) and get Darren McFadden.

On defense get ride of the surplus of DEs. A million DE's doesnt translate to more sacks sorry fellow giant fans. Get rid of sintim(only because his madden ranking is atrocious). And finally trade for Todd Heap. Ive always liked that guy for some reason and im getting tired of Boss even though he is boss lol Hes not very athletic.

Like what your saying about upgrading at RB, And I love the fact that we can move 2 DE if we want.. I hope o move a DE for a high draft pick and get what I hope will be a highly rated A pot. Mark Ingram
Old 08-05-2010, 12:14 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenReign86
I don't know why you would want another WR. After year one Morgan should be in the mid 80's, assuming he has 'A' potential. On the topic of speed, I utilize my slot WR's a lot, so for me I tend to look at the CIT, Route Runnung, and Release ratings more.
the guy is to biased, im a niner fan and can safely say josh morgan doesnt deserve a 80+ rating
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2010, 12:27 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHale
the guy is to biased, im a niner fan and can safely say josh morgan doesnt deserve a 80+ rating
he said
"after year one Morgan should be in the mid 80's, assuming he has 'A' potential."

i agree with him if morgan keeps it up he should be an 80+ goin into his 4th year
he had 50 plus catches and around 600 yards last year
Old 08-05-2010, 12:59 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 8

probably start a franchise with the dolphins and trade ricky, brown, bess, and camarillo for gerhart, ian jhonson, and rice
Old 08-05-2010, 05:54 AM   #48
Nev
Rookie

Nev's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll be keeping the Cowboys as is, like to keep it as real as possible.

Might make some small trades but no blockbusters. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »