Home

M10 Generated Players You'll Miss in M11

This is a discussion on M10 Generated Players You'll Miss in M11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2010, 01:55 PM   #65
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: M10 Generated Players You'll Miss in M11

TJ Nunn, Dane Morrow, Leron James... you will forever be my heroes!

Dane Morrow was the BEST QB I have ever had in a video game. The Best. He could torch anyone through the air.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1

My favourites were:

QB Cooper Reno - seemed like something of a Manning clone - strong arm, accurate.
HB Titarius Thomas - he was poor (70 C) but 99 trucking and a decent stiff arm made him fun to use.
WR Terrance Trunk - can't see why there's not more love for him, he's 6'9" with A potential, good jumping and decent speed and hands. Imagine him this year when it seems that players actually attack the ball and jump balls in the corner of the endzone. Cheers.
WR Jehuu Bacon - partly because of the amazing name, great possession receiver.
OT Benji Kato - I played him at OG, ridiculous run blocker (as Madden 10 went at least)
DT Brick Walker - he may have started as a DE, but I had him at DT, was ridiculous.
LB Domisa Bomani - amazing in coverage, fast enough to blitz well.
S Alan Crawford - great hands at safety.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #67
Pro

OVR: 6

For the record awesome thread. Okoye is number one for me. Trunk. Marquan Adams. kennedy kounandijo and the boma's on the line. cross and henry. tez. there's a bunch that i couldn't wait to draft when they popped up.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83
Freddie Bates, started last year with a Bill franchise, drafted him and Brandon Spikes from UF (the year before), moved Spikes to OLB and had me a Urlacher/Briggs combo for years. Later drafted Morrow, who took over for an 'ok' Chase Daniels to become my Franchise Qb, later i got Trammell at WR...Good Times with my 2 time Champs....
Werid that you said that Freddie Bates is my best lineback, im a pats fan so i changed his name to Spikes, he was a 99ovr at year 4. he was sick
Old 08-13-2010, 06:07 PM   #69
Rookie

Offense: HB - Tank Lockwood, C.C. Beachum, LeMarcus Taylor, Jelani Okoye, Jakari Biggs FB - Todd Marino WR - Kameon Walker, Dravanni Jordan, Seantreal Blakley
Defense: MLB: Freddie Bates, Ben Gray OLB/DE Mister Wright Di-Jon Hargrove, 3-4 DE/DT Twan Mckinley, JaMarcus Boone, Carnus Williams
CB:QUAN HENRY, REGGIE KENTON(lined up together damnn unstopable) other sick CB's i had Flash Raines INT MAchine, Tyrod Darlin, Dion Crosby, Tremendous Maxwell
S: Ruben Adams, Pe' Shon Parker
K: Chase Mccormick

one sick player i didnt have luck with: Ozzie Jones could not catch a ball because of height 5'6" and couldn't hit the middle
Old 08-13-2010, 06:13 PM   #70
MVP

Blitz1942's Arena

OVR: 20

WR Tobias Cross - Devin Hester clone with awesome hands.
DT Soma Tauaefa - Late draft gem. Strong as an ox and a rather cheap signing.
RT Benji Cato - 7th round gem, starter for years.
OG Onken Brothers - Two of the best OGs and they come in the same draft.
QB Tom Creo - Huge arm, pretty quick feet, and comes in the 5th round.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:28 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 1

QB Kaven Duncan: I loved his accuracy

HB Michael Dash: This guy is a beast. He rarely went down on first contact. He was my starter in his third year and was averaging 136.3 yards a game. Madden 11 came out before i finished that season so I never found out if he would have hit 2000+ yards.

WR Quintaze Finley: I loved this guy. I think he was around 6' 5". He was only a C potential but he could tear up almost any defense.

WR Xavier Washinton: For the same reasons as Finley except a B potential.

DT T. Kilgore:I can't remember his first name but he led my team in tackles and sacks for about 2 or 3 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevelle21
QB Kaven Duncan: I loved his accuracy

HB Michael Dash: This guy is a beast. He rarely went down on first contact. He was my starter in his third year and was averaging 136.3 yards a game. Madden 11 came out before i finished that season so I never found out if he would have hit 2000+ yards.

WR Quintaze Finley: I loved this guy. I think he was around 6' 5". He was only a C potential but he could tear up almost any defense.

WR Xavier Washinton: For the same reasons as Finley except a B potential.

DT T. Kilgore:I can't remember his first name but he led my team in tackles and sacks for about 2 or 3 years.
Tavaris Kilgore i got him 3rd string, behind jelani james and carnus williams, he just lacks strength

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »