Home

I've Had It Since Sunday...A Few Thoughts

This is a discussion on I've Had It Since Sunday...A Few Thoughts within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
I've Had It Since Sunday...A Few Thoughts

First of all, I have no reason to lie...send a friend request to XBOX gt "CallMeMrMadden" and see for yourself. I just wanted to say that I think the game overall is awesome. I will say that last year was a better jump from '09 to '10. They did NOTHING AT ALL to the offline franchise. The hosts of the mid-week show are still wearing the same clothes as last year! Meaning they literally ported the Franchise onto this year's version. The servers have been down. The only way to play online is by either redeeming a code, or purchasing the "online league pass". The latter isn't an available option until launch...

Similar to the demo, playing on All Madden is extremely hard. Defensively, good luck trying to keep a skilled QB under 70% completion percentage. The sliders aren't as open as they should be. There are a limited amount of changes you can make to the "player skill" sliders. I could go on for days, but I'm gonna stop here. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. And don't hesitate to send me a friend request, I'm no B-Esser...just trying to give some insight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: I've Had It Since Sunday...A Few Thoughts

Nice knowing ya
Old 08-03-2010, 09:30 PM   #3
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddenfeeeen
First of all, I have no reason to lie...send a friend request to XBOX gt "CallMeMrMadden" and see for yourself. I just wanted to say that I think the game overall is awesome. I will say that last year was a better jump from '09 to '10. They did NOTHING AT ALL to the offline franchise. The hosts of the mid-week show are still wearing the same clothes as last year! Meaning they literally ported the Franchise onto this year's version. The servers have been down. The only way to play online is by either redeeming a code, or purchasing the "online league pass". The latter isn't an available option until launch...

Similar to the demo, playing on All Madden is extremely hard. Defensively, good luck trying to keep a skilled QB under 70% completion percentage. The sliders aren't as open as they should be. There are a limited amount of changes you can make to the "player skill" sliders. I could go on for days, but I'm gonna stop here. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. And don't hesitate to send me a friend request, I'm no B-Esser...just trying to give some insight.
FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #4
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46

You must PM *Private Message* myself or another Moderator Proof of Possession (A shot of the game in it's case with your username written on a piece of paper next to it) in order to post impressions. If you don't provide proof, you can't provide impressions here.

Until Proof is show, closed.

Twitch Stream
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »