Home

All Madden 11 Playbooks Here

This is a discussion on All Madden 11 Playbooks Here within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2010, 04:35 PM   #9
Rookie

madden-school's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: All Madden 11 Playbooks Here

I am the guy making the videos of the playbooks., what defensive playbooks would you like to see? I know greenbay has a new psyCHO formation, that is just a 1-5-5. I don;t have time to do all 38 playbooks for defense again. I am thinking of doing 46, new england, baltimore, nyj, green bay and cover 2. Any other Defensive playbooks you would like to see?

Also I will be on OS later tonight taking requests for gameplay, jerseys, teams, etc that you are interested in seeing.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:07 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

Oh, Hey, I am a huge Steelers fan, I want to see the 3-4 defensive playbooks, particularly the steelers, and what kind of blitz plays they have. This is my first time getting madden on the PS3, so I would like to request a Steelers gameplay video (no good ones on Youtube) in their black 1960's throwbacks, and may I also request that you try rushing the passer while you control James Harrison or LaMarr Woodley for 1 series, as I want to see what kind of pressure you are able to get on the QB. Thanks a bunch.

Last edited by kwabalicious; 08-05-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #11
Pro

Arrowhead21's Arena

No Chiefs playbook =(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2010, 05:40 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

EA I must interject here...

As a Falcons fan....a LOYAL FALCONS FAN that is completely diehard and true to both the Falcons and football, I must inform you all that the Falcons DO NOT run anything out of the fullhouse formation and HAVE NOT ran anything out of the fullhouse formation since 2004/2005 when we had Michael Vick, Warrick Dunn and T.J. Duckett.

Since those years' installations of Madden you have continued to put the Fullhouse formation into the Falcons playbook, and it's becoming quite hilarious that you keep that formation inside of their playbook....baffling even.

It's disappointing because it's a waste of a different formation and set of plays that their playbook could have. Instead I'm pinned with stuff that the Falcons don't even use. Heck, I'd feel better if you just took it out completely. Please do us Falcons' fans a favor and CHANGE THIS!

Gracias
Old 08-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #13
Pro

Arrowhead21's Arena

Added full-house to the Chiefs playbook, removed the twin WR formations for normal and strong I formation. Weak. At least there's still lots of singleback and shotgun stuff.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #14
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krunk4u

As a Falcons fan....a LOYAL FALCONS FAN that is completely diehard and true to both the Falcons and football, I must inform you all that the Falcons DO NOT run anything out of the fullhouse formation and HAVE NOT ran anything out of the fullhouse formation since 2004/2005 when we had Michael Vick, Warrick Dunn and T.J. Duckett.
I could have sworn I saw the Falcons run a play out of full house last year. It might have been against Chicago. I remember Gonzalez was in the backfield and went into motion, then Ryan play-actioned and Gonzalez peeled off into the flat I believe. Nonetheless as a die hard fan, I don't dispute your knowlege that they don't run with it with any regularity.

In fact, the few that I clicked on (Bengals, Falcons, Saints) look exactly the same as last year which is a letdown especially since the Bengals have gone to a more run-based offense. The plus is that I can just pick the game up and play without any sort of learning curve or coordinator.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:50 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krunk4u

Since those years' installations of Madden you have continued to put the Fullhouse formation into the Falcons playbook, and it's becoming quite hilarious that you keep that formation inside of their playbook....baffling even.

It's disappointing because it's a waste of a different formation and set of plays that their playbook could have. Instead I'm pinned with stuff that the Falcons don't even use. Heck, I'd feel better if you just took it out completely. Please do us Falcons' fans a favor and CHANGE THIS!

Gracias
Ummmmmm you could not be more incorrect. Im not sure if i can post vidoes, or links but ATL most def ran full house the last 2 years. I remember Roddy White caught a long pass from the full house at the 1 min mark in the video in the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP8su...layer_embedded

I had to fight hard for EA to add the full house in M10. ATL does use it quite a bit

And this is coming from a falcon fan as well, i have been one since 02
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2010, 07:56 PM   #16
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFColonel56
Ummmmmm you could not be more incorrect. Im not sure if i can post vidoes, or links but ATL most def ran full house the last 2 years. I remember Roddy White caught a long pass from the full house at the 1 min mark in the video in the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP8su...layer_embedded

I had to fight hard for EA to add the full house in M10. ATL does use it quite a bit

And this is coming from a falcon fan as well, i have been one since 02
LOL burned

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »