Home

Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-17-2010, 09:49 AM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

System: PS3

Mode: Franchise, Regular Season Game

Bug: Challenge

Couple of weird instances in the first quarter of my Browns game vs. the Saints last night, both involving the challenge system:

- Second play of the game, Brees throws a sideline out to Meachem. He makes the catch, first down. Without me pushing anything (and again, it's the second play of the game, so it's not a booth review or anything), it shows the animation of Mangini throwing the flag, and says "Cleveland is challenging the play on the field". The cpu chose to challenge the play for me! Luckily, it was overturned, so I didn't lose a timeout. Would've really sucked to have not even wanted to challenge, lose the challenge, then lose a timeout.

- Later in that drive, Brees throws a pass to the corner of the end zone (again, to Meachem), and it's ruled a TD. Now, even as the play happened, it's VERY easy to tell he was WELL out of bounds when he caught it. So, I challenged it. It does the Mangini flag-throwing animation again. However, before it shows any replays, angles, anything at all, it just says "The ruling is upheld!". Checked a replay on my own, after it was over, and not only did he not get two feet in, his first foot was already out of bounds when he caught the ball. So, my challenge resulted in no replays at all, and a blatant blown call.

Basically, the challenge system in the game had a mind of its own during the Saints game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2010, 09:51 AM   #186
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felkmaster
SYSTEM: PS3
GAME MODE: OFFLINE EXHIBITION
SITUATION: PUNTING ON FOURTH DOWN
CUSTOMIZATION: CUSTOM SLIDERS

DETAILS: I punted from my opp 42 yard line & downed the punt at the 2. My opp was given the ball at their 42 yard line instead of at their 2.

VIDEO: NONE
I had this EXACT same thing happen! Though, mine was in a regular season game in my franchise, and just so happened to be with me up by 4, less than a minute left in the game. So, it went from them having to go 98 yards for the win, to only needing to go 48 yards! Luckily, my defense actually forced a 4 down turnover, but it definitely would have sucked to have lost that game because of this bug.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:17 AM   #187
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fridge
i dont know if this is a glitch BUT it is very annoying ... here is an example
Example:
1:00 pm games in September, when you play them they are noon
1:00 pm games after September, when you play them they are in sunset

why did they do this is it is just dumb ... i should be able to play in a noon game in chicago in december

Im having the same problem. The 1:00 game at Lambeau is sacred and once I get past september it doesnt even exist. I have been screaming about this every since the release but they just keep getting lost in the other complaints.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #188
Banned

OVR: 0

Did anybody notice Gus Johnson calls the Titans the New York Titans is this a bug ?
Old 09-24-2010, 03:35 AM   #189
Rookie

OVR: 1

Not sure if this is technically considered a bug/glitch, but I've returned 2 int for TD and on both of them the team that threw the int was celebrating after the TD. It was kind of funny watching Pittsburgh celebrate throwing a pick 6, though.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:32 AM   #190
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribefanisu2003
System: PS3

Mode: Franchise, Regular Season Game

Bug: Challenge

Couple of weird instances in the first quarter of my Browns game vs. the Saints last night, both involving the challenge system:

- Second play of the game, Brees throws a sideline out to Meachem. He makes the catch, first down. Without me pushing anything (and again, it's the second play of the game, so it's not a booth review or anything), it shows the animation of Mangini throwing the flag, and says "Cleveland is challenging the play on the field". The cpu chose to challenge the play for me! Luckily, it was overturned, so I didn't lose a timeout. Would've really sucked to have not even wanted to challenge, lose the challenge, then lose a timeout.

- Later in that drive, Brees throws a pass to the corner of the end zone (again, to Meachem), and it's ruled a TD. Now, even as the play happened, it's VERY easy to tell he was WELL out of bounds when he caught it. So, I challenged it. It does the Mangini flag-throwing animation again. However, before it shows any replays, angles, anything at all, it just says "The ruling is upheld!". Checked a replay on my own, after it was over, and not only did he not get two feet in, his first foot was already out of bounds when he caught the ball. So, my challenge resulted in no replays at all, and a blatant blown call.

Basically, the challenge system in the game had a mind of its own during the Saints game.
Not just that Saints game, happens quite a few times against other teams. Something is wrong with the challenge system.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:29 AM   #191
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVM
Not just that Saints game, happens quite a few times against other teams. Something is wrong with the challenge system.
Oh, absolutely. I've had several instances of the "Auto-Challenge" since then as well (one of which wasn't overturned and cost me a timeout). The system as a whole really behaves very oddly this year. I don't recall stuff like this happening in last year's game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #192
Rookie

Rostee F's Arena

OVR: 11

After the 1.03 Patch itīs still no rain/snow at the Cut Scenes!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »