Home

Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-03-2010, 05:58 PM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

The funniest glitch I've seen so far, also the most ridiculous.
I'm the Ravens in my Franchise.

Playing the Steelers
4th Qtr I'm up 38 - 15
3rd and 17

I get a user pick with Landry, I'm running it back almost to the house I'm hit arnd the 5 and fumble, they recover, but instead of 1 and 10, going out, it's 1st and goal from the 3, and they punch it in very next play.
Funny bcuz it's ridiculous and didn't cost me anything obviously, still won 45 - 22.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasha
Has anyone noticed a weather bug in the franchise mode?

I started a franchise with the New England patriots and without exaggeration, EVERY single home game has been played in a rain storm. When I go on the road, the weather is fine. I understand in the winter in the north east you'll see some foul weather. But not every single week.

I'm in week 13 now and so I decided to sim a few weeks in advance, right now I'm the #1 seed in the conference so I knew I'd at least get to the first round in the playoffs, to observe what the weather would do. And since I started simming, again, EVERY single home game has been played with rain, or if it's beens cold enough... snow.

I like playing in the rain and snow, I thought it never happened nearly enough in past Madden titles, but this is beyond ridiculous.
Yeah i have noticed it too. I have been bringing it up since the games release and yet it never gets mentioned for a patch. I just wish there was a way to let the right people know about this because the feedback threads on all three major sites are a joke. Thanks for the help operation sports. (sarcasm)
Old 10-10-2010, 03:01 AM   #203
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayManHCP42
Strip sacks are not registering with the new patch.

I sacked Brett Favre and forced a fumble on 3 separate occasions in one game and did not get credit for a sack on any of them.
Was he "trying to throw" when the fumble was forced? In my most recent game against the Jets I had one where Sanchez was sacked and on the way down he fumbled. Got credit for both the sack and the fumble. On another, he got hit as he I guess threw, but it was ruled a fumble (rightfully so) and then he went to the ground. That one only counted as a fumble, but I'm not sure if that would've warranted a sack count anyway?
Old 10-10-2010, 09:11 AM   #204
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegPat75
The funniest glitch I've seen so far, also the most ridiculous.
I'm the Ravens in my Franchise.

Playing the Steelers
4th Qtr I'm up 38 - 15
3rd and 17

I get a user pick with Landry, I'm running it back almost to the house I'm hit arnd the 5 and fumble, they recover, but instead of 1 and 10, going out, it's 1st and goal from the 3, and they punch it in very next play.
Funny bcuz it's ridiculous and didn't cost me anything obviously, still won 45 - 22.
OMG! it is very ridiculous. That will be a very funny game to win!
Old 10-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #205
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yesterday, in the first quarter of a Patriots v. Jets game in my franchise, the player stat menu said that Tom Brady was 6 of 5 for 120%. I finished the game with a perfect passer rating, on 18 of 19 passing for like 300+ yards. Its funny, though, because I had two incompletions, but one was counted as a completion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2010, 07:40 PM   #206
Rookie

Matthew25x's Arena

OVR: 0

Superstar Mode glitch.

My team kicks and recovers onside kick. Other team has the ball. Would have had a chance for a late comeback drive otherwise.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:03 PM   #207
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by X12Celtics3
Yesterday, in the first quarter of a Patriots v. Jets game in my franchise, the player stat menu said that Tom Brady was 6 of 5 for 120%. I finished the game with a perfect passer rating, on 18 of 19 passing for like 300+ yards. Its funny, though, because I had two incompletions, but one was counted as a completion.
what the hell?? hahaha well tom brady is the man so if it happens to him, its ok!
Old 11-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #208
Rookie

newjerseydamo's Arena

OVR: 2

since the patch, im getting more lockups and freezes, so much so that its just about made me give up on this game.

first time was when i went into the Online section to update the rosters.

second time was when i went into Madden Moments Live.

third time was when i was trying to resume my offline franchise.

this never happened before.

if it keeps happening, im trading or selling it, and not bothering anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »