Home

Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-14-2010, 05:41 PM   #217
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

Anyone else had this happen? I signed WR Golden Tate after year one. Everything's been fine until I get to year 5 and now he's somehow disappeared. He's still listed on my roster under player management and depth chart, but when I go in game he's not on the field. I've tried using formation subs to get him in, but he's not available on that screen either. And no he's not listed on the injured list either. I'm going to try releasing and then resigning him

Edit: Releasing and resigning did solve this issue not sure what the cap penalties might be

Last edited by moylan1234; 12-14-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:51 AM   #218
MVP

A year later and I'm having the same issue with Golden Tate. He somehow just disappears from my team. For anyone interested in signing him I would just stick with 1-year contracts.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:15 AM   #219
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
Anyone else had this happen? I signed WR Golden Tate after year one. Everything's been fine until I get to year 5 and now he's somehow disappeared. He's still listed on my roster under player management and depth chart, but when I go in game he's not on the field. I've tried using formation subs to get him in, but he's not available on that screen either. And no he's not listed on the injured list either. I'm going to try releasing and then resigning him

Edit: Releasing and resigning did solve this issue not sure what the cap penalties might be
THAT HAPPEN TO ME WITH BRIAN URLACER AND HE WAS IN HIS LAST YEAR OF A 4 YEAR DEAL. I THOUGHT AS IT BEING SOME KIND OF HOLDOUT . I JUST HAD TO RESIGN HIM TO A LONGER DEAL AND HE WAS HAPPY SO HE STARTED TO PLAY AGAIN.

PS. TOOK ME BOUT 4 HOURS TO FIND A WAY TO FIX IT.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:40 PM   #220
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden-HEAD007
THAT HAPPEN TO ME WITH BRIAN URLACER AND HE WAS IN HIS LAST YEAR OF A 4 YEAR DEAL. I THOUGHT AS IT BEING SOME KIND OF HOLDOUT . I JUST HAD TO RESIGN HIM TO A LONGER DEAL AND HE WAS HAPPY SO HE STARTED TO PLAY AGAIN.

PS. TOOK ME BOUT 4 HOURS TO FIND A WAY TO FIX IT.
well Tate was in the middle of long term deals each time
Old 12-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #221
MVP

I apologize for keep posting, but this just continues to happen. Now I've noticed another player disappeared. My cap is going to be a mess when the off-season gets here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #222
Pro

OVR: 0

Happens to me in my 2nd year carolina rb D-Will signed 6 yrs 35mil he wont play a down for me. Also if you trade like a vet or a player with a high awr in the team like steve smith i made the mistake of doing that n now he wont play for the panthers n his signed with a 20mil bonus i cant cut him or my cap penalties will pile up quick.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:50 PM   #223
Rookie

rps215's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes when the CPU is in no huddle, they wait till the last second and usually occurs in the final 2 minutes of the half
Old 01-06-2011, 09:48 PM   #224
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

PS3
Offline Franchise
Details- I didn't feel like reading threw all the pages so I don't know if this was mentioned or not.. But if you come out in strong(close), I-Form(close), or singleback(close) formation and audible to a pass out of those formations at least 60 percent of the time the DB thats guarding a WR will blitz straight in and leave the WR wide open down the field for a TD with no one going out there to guard him.. My friend is the king at finding little glitches or bugs like this against the CPU and I hate it.. We had to ban audibleing to a pass out that formation now in our offline franchise..

Also he figured out that you can time the snap of the CPU when there under center about 25 percent of the time and come right up the middle and sack the QB before he can hand the ball off or before he can even drop back to throw the ball with my friend ended up with like 8-12 sacks a game with LBs and Safetys which is very frustrating to watch..

Hopefully these little bugs can be fixed by the next madden or hopefully this one.. I wish I had a video to show this. But overrall I have no problem with the game.. I've really enjoyed it this year..

I posted this on the other thread but wanted to put it over here too since there's two thread..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »