Home

Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

Every single time I play anything on Madden it freezes. It may not be instant, but it will happen at some point. I don't think I've played and not had it freeze in about 2 months. On NFL Superstar I can't even get through one game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2011, 10:05 AM   #226
JVM
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatles2233
Every single time I play anything on Madden it freezes. It may not be instant, but it will happen at some point. I don't think I've played and not had it freeze in about 2 months. On NFL Superstar I can't even get through one game.
Do you have PS3 or Xbox?

The sudden freezing could be related to your console needing some maintenance.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:46 AM   #227
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm getting tons of freezing as well. Mainly when I pause the game, at the end of games, or when I download latest roster. I've played BFBC2, MAG, and Assassins Creed over the past two days and no freezing with them. It's only when I play Madden.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:46 AM   #228
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
I'm getting tons of freezing as well. Mainly when I pause the game, at the end of games, or when I download latest roster. I've played BFBC2, MAG, and Assassins Creed over the past two days and no freezing with them. It's only when I play Madden.
Same here on the roster part. Every time I start the download my 360 hard freezes.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:18 PM   #229
Rookie

OVR: 4

i gave up the game (for the longest time in since 2004) because when i would bring out more than 2 receivers, like in 3rd and long, the CPU would use a set with 3 LBs and just 2 cornerbacks and 2 safeties.

even at the end of a game with the CPU in the lead, they would be playing with 3 linebackers on the field. i'd have a 250 lb. 79-speed LB guy covering a 94 speed WR with the game on the line and the field to go.

this makes the game unplayable for me. i toyed with the idea of playing again but never using more than 2 WRs at a time but for third and long and for hail mary's that's a ridiculous thing to do for a game that is supposedly modelled after real pro ball.

the good news is i got a lot more free time for constructive things in my life.

EA will never get my money again without a rental to ensure simple yet fundamental mess-ups like this do not ruin the game for me.

i tried to use Game Planning to fix this, but nope, doesn't work.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #230
Banned

OVR: 4

This has happened multiple times. As I sack the QB or tackle the RB for a loss, into their end zone, when it should be an obvious saftey. It gives the opponent forward progress, when the ball was absolutely in no way down at the 2 yard line. WHERES MY SAFTEY!?
Old 02-03-2011, 02:55 AM   #231
Rookie

System: xbox 360
Game Mode: franchise
Situation: Offseason
Customization: All user controlled
Details: With all offseason decisions set to user controlled, after the draft we sign the rookies we wanted then tried to advance through the rookie signings. We go through and the CPU automatically signs all our draft picks that we didn't want. Also on occasion it will release players especially MLBs and just sign random free agents we don't need like a 4th QB.

That's from the other thread I posted in. Has any one had this issue? It's
Kinda a big problem and my buddy and I can't figure out why it will auto-sigh players that we don't want. It also does it with people who's contracts are up and we don't want to re-sign but the CPU just does anyways. Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2011, 08:04 PM   #232
Rookie

Winnipeg59's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bias Logic
With all offseason decisions set to user controlled, after the draft we sign the rookies we wanted then tried to advance through the rookie signings. We go through and the CPU automatically signs all our draft picks that we didn't want. Also on occasion it will release players especially MLBs and just sign random free agents we don't need like a 4th QB.
Have you recently hired a new head coach?
I use ps3, but assume it's same in xbox. If you set to USER at the beginning of a franchise but then hire a new HC at some point, things revert to all-CPU. In fact each time you hire a new HC I believe.
Just double-check? Otherwise...dunno?

HC09 dynasty - Rebuilding the Raiders - "Russell Rulz"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »