Home

Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #17
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

PS3 Replays:

Please, please fix and get full length replays.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 16

Anybody else having this issue..I can view replays but go to make a highlight and it says "no replay available"..now this could be because i am saving to a usb stick but i have not heard anything about it..anybody?
Old 08-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #19
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
From seeing the retail videos, there is a bug that Chris Collinsworth says the same intro everytime about how confident and experienced the QB's are. Even, with an apparent storyline with McNabb and the Redskins facing the Eagles, this was the "storyline."
Agree FULLY here. I started a Play Now game last night between my Lions and Rams. The pregame they are focusing on Bradford/Stafford and saying something like "both these men have been here before, they know the magnitude" or something along those lines. Last I checked, Bradford HASN'T been there before.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #20
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

CPU shanks a field goal off the right upright - here's Johnson...

"Oh it's off the upright... YES ITS THROUGH, AMAZING!" or something along those lines. Too bad when it shanked off the upright it bounced back to the goalline and wasn't even CLOSE to going through the uprights... Honestly, the few "bugs" I've seen were with commentary, but there are a few more and I will share ANYTHING I see today as I have the full day off and will be running a franchise with the Lions (our roster is good enough with the Day 1 update and patch to go for testing)...

One other thing I noticed that bothered me extremely is that when you go back to "coach cam" to see the play art, you can not hit the right trigger again to get close to your players. Just a small issue as we were playing co-op and I kinda wanted my back to be able to see anyways, but on defense it IS annoying, greatly.

Still too many shanked punts, especially with no pressure on the kicker (I saw 4 shanks in 3 games, none in block or zone).

I still feel this is the best game ever by the little bit I've played it, but I simply feel that the only way to the best game possible is if we calmly and thoroughly explain the issues we are facing. Other than that, Kudos EA! I had a great time with my friends immediately after launch last night, and was quite happy to see a Day 1 update, and roster update!
Old 08-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #21
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

anyone else having problems getting on to ultimate team?

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

I was playing my second game of my franchise against the Steelers with the Titans when this happened. The settings were custom sliders with 13 min quarters with a 20 sec run off. It was second quarter with two seconds to go. I ran the ball but fumbled at the goal line and then halftime started. I skipped through all the halftime stuff and went on to the third quarter and when they went to kick it off, they initiated a challenge for the fumble in the second quarter. The play was overturned and two seconds were put back on the clock, but the quarter was still the third. So I skipped the entire third quarter...
Old 08-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mactraxx
Anybody else having this issue..I can view replays but go to make a highlight and it says "no replay available"..now this could be because i am saving to a usb stick but i have not heard anything about it..anybody?
I'm having the same issue, tried all sorts of games in my franchise mode on Xbox 360 w/ usb stick. Dunno if it's because of the usb stick or what.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #24
Rookie

Dawsons_Creek's Arena

OVR: 3

I played my week 1 franchise game vs the Titans, Gus Johnson called the Titans the New York Titans, not Tennessee.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »