Home

Owner Mode Fans LOOK HERE

This is a discussion on Owner Mode Fans LOOK HERE within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-26-2003, 02:59 PM   #9
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Owner Mode Fans LOOK HERE

Quote:

soxboy7 said:
I can honestly say I don't think I will get tired of Owners Mode. Hiring and firing and changeing important parts of my team doesn't seem like somthing that I will get tired of.

What about selling hot dogs, popcorn or setting ticket prices for your team? That will get boring fast.
Old 07-26-2003, 03:36 PM   #10
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

I have to disagree. I think if the selling of tickets, food, beverages, and merchandise didn't translate into what players you got and being able to move, then it would get boring. But the fact that u have to get the right combination of these things to give that big free agent his signing bonus and move your team to a more suitable location for an NFL team will not make it boring fast.
Old 07-26-2003, 03:51 PM   #11
All Star

OVR: 14

Quote:

bgeno said:
I have to disagree. I think if the selling of tickets, food, beverages, and merchandise didn't translate into what players you got and being able to move, then it would get boring. But the fact that u have to get the right combination of these things to give that big free agent his signing bonus and move your team to a more suitable location for an NFL team will not make it boring fast.

Who wants to waste time selling stupid hot dogs and popcorn? The only thing that does is allow you to find the combination of pricing that will increase (or decrease) your fanbase so that you can gain (or lose) revenue which allows you to hire coaches (or lose them to other teams) who will instill certain philosophies that try to maximize the abilities of the players that you re-sign, draft, and sign (or lose to free agency) with additional money used for signing bonuses gained from selling hot dogs, popcorn, merchandise, and tickets.

And I haven't even tried to finance a stadium or move a team yet. Yeah, pretty boring idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2003, 05:04 PM   #12
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

TIm said:
Hey...I don't know where but someone said this and thought it was a great post..Most people have only a few Teams that they play...So Owners mode you will use it a lot the first few months or so..But After a while Don't you think that will get old...I think it would...Madden put that in to Excite the Fans..Well it's cool..I'll give it that..But How many Times would you really use it After you explore around..How many different teams Will you move..I think IN MY OPINION Franchise Modes is Fine..I like being able to Control salaries Hire people Fire people and all that..But Setting prices and stuff like that.. I don't know.. I like the stadium builder though..I think that's the only thing I will use more then oncen...Segas game Had Emails Sent to you..and It has to do with Injuries, Highs, Lows, Stuff like that...Now that's my type of Franchise mode.. OH and I think Both games will be really good..But I just like 2k gameplay..It suits my needs Take care gamers and Whether you Play MADDEN OR ESPN FOOTBALL ........ FOOTBALL IS ALMOST HERE ...LETS BATTLE THE GRIDIRON....

Old 07-26-2003, 05:17 PM   #13
Pro

Chibi's Arena

OVR: 11

Dwamn! This thread sucks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »