Home

who do you think is the best team to rebuild in madden this year?

This is a discussion on who do you think is the best team to rebuild in madden this year? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #33
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: who do you think is the best team to rebuild in madden this year?

I'd say the Browns are the team to rebuild. That's who I rebuilt last year. Ended up with Michael Bolt and Vonnie Mendenhall and built a dynasty (although I had moved the team by then). The guy that posted the Bills players that you can build around is right. In madden, the Bills might actually be a pretty good team to use. Pretty solid defensively (at least they should be), and really all they need on offense is one more WR (although James Hardy with his 6'5" frame might be good in madden), a franchise QB, and like 1 or 2 offensive linemen and they should be good to go.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-09-2010, 11:04 AM   #34
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Buffalo. It's always Buffalo. :-/

While I can make a strong case for Buffalo being the worst team in the NFL right now, they are a franchise quarterback, wide receiver, and a new offensive line away from success in Madden. In 10, I went 4-12 the first season and traded up to draft Jimmy Clausen third overall. I fired everyone in the staff and released most of the OL. Year two was 7-9; year three 9-7; and year four 11-5 and a Wild Card spot that I took to the Super Bowl. Once there, the Vikings beat us, but hey... it was something, haha.

That said, I will probably also try to build Jacksonville. They aren't as shaky as the Bills or the Browns, but Jags fans are only fooling themselves if they think they are on solid footing.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:49 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 29

If there was a decent progression system for rookie QBs to study off the bench, I would say Cleveland.

Young HB, QB, Secondary....everything... lol

I am biased though.

Otherwise... the Rams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 11:56 AM   #36
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9

I'll run the Browns along side my Cowboys. I would like to see Colt McCoy do well at QB.

Will probably run as the Texans too thought they are not a rebuilding project.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »