Home

Old 08-09-2010, 01:35 AM   #17
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: SERIOUSLY?

Not being able to change teams in franchise is a deal-breaker for me.

I don't understand why in-game saves are not in every sports game. 2K Sports has it for NBA and MLB and SCEA has it for MLB The Show. I don't get why this option isn't available (especially with the HDDs it gives us plenty of room to save files) for EA's titles?
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 08-09-2010, 01:49 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

I could use the in game saves but it's not a big deal. Don't care about changing teams in franchise because I only use 1 team in Madden, the Denver Broncos. I get why some people get upset about it but to me, I'd never want to use a team except for my fabrpite team. I domt understand people wanting to use teams they're not a fan of, but I guess there's just a lot of bandwagon fans out there. It's getting worse and worse. Glad there are still some loyal fans though. I'm loyal to Madden franchise and to my Denver Broncos (and all my other favorite teams in other sports too.)
Old 08-09-2010, 03:25 AM   #19
All Star

OVR: 33

In-game saves are uneccesary. it only takes less than 30 minutes to play a game anyway.

Changing teams during franchise is huge. It's always nice to play against teams you've built up and players you've drafted, and bring over.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:39 AM   #20
LSX
Rookie

LSX's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondachamp24
I domt understand people wanting to use teams they're not a fan of, but I guess there's just a lot of bandwagon fans out there. It's getting worse and worse. Glad there are still some loyal fans though. I'm loyal to Madden franchise and to my Denver Broncos (and all my other favorite teams in other sports too.)
LOL. Seriously dude?

It has NOTHING to do with "team loyalty" or bandwagoning or any of that BS you mentioned. It's a video game; completely fictional. How the hell would somebody be a bandwagon fan of a team in a video game? If I win multiple championships with my 49ers and decide to take over a 2-14 Buccaneers team, exactly what "bandwagon" would I be joining? Do you think if I take control of them, that I would actually become a Bucs fan in real life?

I like to build my own championship teams. If you build a dynasty and completely dominate the NFL year after year, it becomes less fun. Once you have accomplished everything you can with a team, the challenge of going to a really bad team and building them into contenders is what keeps franchise mode from getting boring.

I guess Bill Parcells was a bandwagoner too
Old 08-09-2010, 04:14 AM   #21
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
In-game saves are uneccesary. it only takes less than 30 minutes to play a game anyway.

Changing teams during franchise is huge. It's always nice to play against teams you've built up and players you've drafted, and bring over.
I often play against my team in franchise mode to see how good they are. But I can see how wanting to do gm stuff with other teams as well is a big downer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 05:17 AM   #22
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

In-game saves are really needed. Sometimes when I'm in the middle of a great game, something might come up. Then I have to quit the game and do it all over later.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:47 AM   #23
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Are you kidding me?

Some people might want to play a game with realistic quarter lengths and stats without using gameflow. Adding in-game saves would be huge to them.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Old 08-09-2010, 10:09 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 17

I agree...the game needs in game saves.....I'm a 28 year old college student, with a wife, and a new born baby.....i need in game saves!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »